Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2020. The University of Amsterdam Scholarship is one of the most famous and best scholarships for Master’s students. All International students are eligible to apply for this Amsterdam University Scholarship.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2020 is offering Masters scholarships to all the Non-European students. A diverse range of academic fields and majors are available in this Scholarship Program in the Netherlands. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship before the mentioned due date.
Netherlands Scholarship 2020 is a full scholarship of €25,000, which will cover tuition fees and living expenses of the scholar for one academic year. To know more about the University of Amsterdam Scholarships, check the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
For more International Opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime or stay updated about every single opportunity by pressing the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
About University of Amsterdam:
The University of Amsterdam is one of the 3rd oldest and most prestigious institute of the Netherlands. It is one of the largest research universities in Europe. The university ranks among the top ten universities in Europe and the top 65 worldwide. All candidates are encouraged to apply for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2020.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University: University of Amsterdam
- Eligible Countries: All Non-European Nationals are eligible to apply
- Course Offered: Masters Degree Program
- Fields Available: Diverse range of areas are available
- Scholarship Type: Funded
- Application Deadline: 15 January, 2020, 23:59 CET.
Fields and Majors
Following fields and majors are offered in Amsterdam University Scholarship:
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Full Scholarship of €25,000.
- Tuition Fees.
- Living expenses during the scholarship program.
To apply for the Amsterdam University Scholarship, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- European Union students can not apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidate from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply.
- Selection is based on educational excellence, passion, and the significance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
How to apply for Netherlands Scholarship 2020
Every program at the University of Amsterdam has its requirements, deadline, and application procedure. To apply for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship, you need to follow the following steps:
Step by Step procedure
Choose a program
- Link is mentioned below to choose a plan and view the application information for that specific program
- Check the deadlines and specific entry requirements for the program you are applying for.
Submit enrolment application in Studielink
- Candidates who are willing to apply for a program at the University of Amsterdam will need to start their application process in Studielink, which is the central application organization for Dutch universities.
Pay the tuition fee (after admission)
- After you have been admitted to a degree program, you will be asked to pay your tuition fees. To be registered in your plan, you must meet the conditions for each step in the application process.
The last date to apply for the Netherlands Scholarship 2020 is 15th January 2020