APU Malaysia Scholarships 2020
The wait is over applications for one of the top-ranked universities, APU University Scholarships 2020 is now open for International students. This is a wonderful scholarship opportunity for the International Students interested in pursuing their Bachelor’s and Masters’s degree programs from Malaysia.
The Asia Pacific University of Malaysia is offering a diverse range of Academic Fields for the students. The selection criteria in the APU Malaysian Scholarship is based on Academic CPGA. Asian Specific University is offering top-rated degrees to International students. All candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this Scholarship Program in Malaysia.
Applicants having Intermediate, O-level, A-level, Bachelor’s Degree can apply for an undergraduate degree and Master Degree Scholarship in Malaysia at APU for furthermore information about the APU Malaysia Scholarships 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Do you know the Swiss Government is also offering Fully Funded Scholarships to the International Students? If you are interested in this scholarship program you can check here: Swiss Government Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
Are you looking for more International Scholarship programs? Visit Mustakbil Corner on a daily basis and find plenty of them.
Details Asia Pacific University Malaysia Scholarship
Host Country: Malaysia
Eligible Countries: International Students
Course Level: Bachelors, Masters.
Host University: Asia Pacific University
Application Deadline: 30th August 2020.
Also, Check Sabanci University Scholarship 2021 in Turkey
APU Malaysia Scholarships 2020 is offering two types of scholarships for international students and domestic students:
- APU Merit Scholarship.
- APU International Scholarship.
Limited seats are available for APU, so candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Fields and Majors:
APU Malaysia Scholarships 2020 is offering following fields and majors for the International Students to pursue their Bachelors and Masters Degree Program:
- Technology & Games Development
- International Relations
- Advertising & Animation
Also, Check Young Leaders Programme 2020 in Japan
Graduate Degree Program
- MSc in Software Engineering
- Master of Philosophy in Management
- Master of Technology Management
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Master of Finance
- Master of Science in International Business Communications
- MSc in Information Technology Management
- MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Finance with a specialism in FinTech
- Business Administration (Euro Asia Business)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Project Management
Selected candidates will get the following benefits in APU Malaysia Scholarships 2020:
- 100%, 50%, 40%, 30%, 20%, and 10% Scholarships are given on basis of Academic CGPA.
- A+, A, A- are considered as A’s for the Scholarship.
- Scholars have to maintain 3.00 CGPA throughout their studies for the scholarship.
Also, Check Thailand Government Scholarship 2021
Also, Check Korea University Scholarship 2021
Following documents are required to apply for Asian Specific University Malasyia Scholarships 2020:
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) transcripts.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Research proposal
- Other References material required for the scholarship.
How to Apply
A limited number of scholarships are offered by APU University; all candidates should apply as soon as possible to confirm their slot. To apply for the scholarship you need to fill, and an online application form link of application form is mentioned below: