Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020. ADB Scholarship 2020 is offering a Fully Funded Masters’s degree program for International Students. Students who are seeking for International Scholarships are encouraged to apply for this ADB Scholarship 2020 in Thailand.
Every year Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 provides 140 Scholarships to International students to pursue their Master’s degree program at the Asian Institue of Technology, Thailand. The Japanese Government offers the ADB Scholarship 2020.
A diverse range of fields is offered in ADB Scholarship 2020, which includes areas of Economics, Science & Technology, Management, and other development-related fields. Asian Development Bank Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for International Students to study in Thailand.
The ADB Scholarship 2020 is for a period of one or two years. For more information about this Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more International Opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime or stay up to date you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Thailand
Scholarship By: Japanese Government
Host University: Asian Institute of Technology
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Courses Introduced: Postgraduate, Masters
Scholarship Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2020
Stay in touch for more opportunities you can visit our
Fields and Majors Offered
Following fields and majors are offered in Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020:
School of Management (SOM)
- Management of Technology
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- International Business
School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Natural Resources Management
School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Software Engineering
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Modeling Tools for Environment and Resources Management (SERD and SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
- Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management (SERD and SCE)
- Integrated Watershed Development and Management (SERD and SCE)
The Asian Development Bank Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Thailand. Following expanses of the scholars will be covered in this scholarship program:
- Full tuiton fees of the scholar.
- Air tickets for the program.
- Accident and Medical insurance.
- Luggage Allowance, Airport Taxes, Visa Fees.
- Housing Allowance.
- Subsistence Allowance, including housing allowance.
- Thesis Research Allowance and much more.
Eligibility Criteria of ABD Scholarship 2020
To apply for the ABD Japan Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill following the eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a National of ADB Countries, Check your Country Here.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- At least two years of working experience.
- Candidate age must not be more than 35 years; in some cases, the programs that are appropriate for senior officials, the age limit is 45 years.
Following documents are required for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020:
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of degree certificate.
- English Proficiency Requirement: IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80), equivalent.
- ADB-JSP Information sheet.
- Work certificate.
- Income statement. If married, please submit the spouse income record; otherwise, parent income report.
The last date to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is 31st March 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship 2020, you need to fill an online application form. The official link of the Scholarship program is mentioned below best of luck with the application.