Atomic Energy Commission Fellowship 2023 – Pakistani nationals always look forward to working with the PAEC (Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission) because it offers huge incentives to its employees as it is an independent governmental agency funded by the Federal Government of Pakistan. This time, the PAEC has announced a Fellowship Program for those students who want to pursue an MS degree in the field of Atomic Energy.
The fellowship program is of great benefit to the students of Pakistan who are looking forward to pursuing their careers in Energy sciences. You will be given a chance to obtain your degree at the PIEAS (Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences). This initiative is taken by PAEC in partnership with some other organizations. It is a great opportunity for the students of Pakistan.
The PAEC fellowship program will also provide career opportunities to fellow students, and they will need to sign a bond to join the organization and serve for at least 5 years after the successful completion of their degree program. You will receive SPS-8 appointments after your degree.
So, if you are interested in this fellowship program, then you must let go of this opportunity and apply before the deadline. All applicants will need to give a written test which will be conducted in major cities of Pakistan by the PIEAS. For more details regarding the application procedure, please read the article completely.
Atomic Energy Commission Fellowship 2023 Details
|Host organization:||PAEC (Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission)|
|Deadline:||13th June 2023.|
Also, Check: PM Youth Internship Program 2023
- All fellow students will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
- All fellows will receive a monthly stipend worth 35,000 rupees.
- Indoor medical facility.
- After the successful completion of the degree program, fellows will receive an appointment at the SPS-8 level in PAEC.
- After two years of service, students will be automatically considered for promotion at SPS-9.
Field of Study:
- Nuclear Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- System Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mineral Resource Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Radiation Physics
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation and Medical Oncology
If you want to qualify for the PAEC fellowship program, please consider the following few eligibility criteria points;
- All applicants must be Pakistani nationals.
- You can apply from any city in Pakistan.
- All applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- All applicants must sign a work contract with PIEAS for at least five years of service.
- There is no age limit.
- All applicants must score 2.5/4.0 CGPA in academic qualification.
Also, Check: Google Announced 1000 Scholarships in Pakistan 2023
The application deadline for the PIEAS Fellowship 2023 is 13th June 2023
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Commission Fellowship 2023?
All interested candidates must go to the official website of PIEAS and register an account by using the National Identity card number (NIC). Fill out the application form and submit it with all the required necessities.
Today, in this article, we informed you about the recent fellowship program opening for Pakistani nationals who want to pursue an MS degree in the field of engineering and applied sciences at PIEAS. You also have a chance to get employment at PAEC, so don’t think any further and apply today.