Australian Awards Scholarships 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for one of the popular scholarship program Australian Awards Scholarships 2020. Candidates who are willing to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s & Ph.D. education from Australia that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship Program.
Australian Awards Scholarships provide opportunities for the students of the developing countries to undertake full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate study at participating Australian Universities. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship for the Students of the developing countries.
All fields and majors are offered in Australian Awards Scholarships 2020. To know more about this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Australia, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Australian Awards Scholarships 2020 Details
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Australian Universities
Eligible Countries: Australian Awards Approved Countries
Degrees Offered: Bachelors, Master’s & PhD
Available Fields: Almost all Fields are Available
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 30 April 2020
Many universities are participating in Australian Awards Scholarships 2020; you can select any of them! Click here to check Participating in Australian Institutions.
Fields and Majors
All areas and majors are available in Australian Awards Scholarships 2020 except nuclear technology, Flying Aircraft & Military training.
Following countries are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Australia:
- Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal.
- Federated States of Micronesia, New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
- South Africa, Tanzania, Botswana, Ghana, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi.
Its a Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Australia, the scholarship financial coverage generally includes:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Air Travel tickets for the Scholarship Program.
- Establishment Allowance.
- Stipend for the living expenses.
- Introductory Academic Program.
- (PCE) Pre Course English Fees, etc.
You can check more benefits at the official link mentioned at the bottom of the page.
To apply for Australian Awards Scholarships 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Citizens of a participating country, as listed above.
- Must be at least 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of initiating the scholarship.
- Applicant must not be married to, engaged to, the person who holds or is eligible to hold, New Zealand or Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Not be a Citizen of Australia.
- Must not be serving military personnel.
- Candidate must satisfy the admission requirements of the university at which the award is to be offered (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements. This may not be known until Program Areas request a placement at selected institutions);
- Candidate must meet all the needs of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
- Not have earlier taken a long-term Australia Award except they have lived outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia.
- Not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (e.g., by applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Ph.D.); and
- Applicants must inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas (including locally engaged staff at the post) or with managing contractors so that the Application may be adequately and transparently managed.
Eligibility Criteria in Australia Awards Scholarships 2020 vary by Country. You can check the Participating Country Profile for more details.
To apply for Australian Awards Scholarships 2020, you need to follow the following steps:
- You need to go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS).
- After registering online, you will be required to answer some questions.
- After that, you will be provided with a unique registration number, username, and password.
- You don’t need to submit your Application directly.
- You can set up a draft application form and update it, and your helping documentation, until the assigned closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
- The Application once updates cannot be modified.
- We strongly encourage candidates applying online to do so well before the closing date.