Australian Government Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now invited to apply for the Australian Government Scholarship 2020. Australian Government is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degrees from Unversity of Adelaide.
The Adelaide University Scholarship 2020 is open for all International Students. Almost all academic fields are available in the Australian Government Scholarship 2020. The duration of the Adelaide University Scholarship is up to 4 Years. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this Australian Scholarship before due date applications sent after due date will not be considered.
Australian Government Scholarship 2020 is offering a degree in these disciplines such as Engineering, Mathematical Sciences, Computer, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences is also available. The University of Adelaide is one of the renowned University of Australia; it is known for its excellence in education and research.
To know more about the Adelaide University Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below; for more International opportunities, you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime.
Australian Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Australia
Host Organization: Government of Australia
Host University: University of Adelaide
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to Apply
Degree Offered: Masters & PhD
Scholarship type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: July 10th, 2020
- Master Degree Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 4 Years
Fields & Majors
A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in the Australian Government Scholarship 2020. The list of areas are mentioned below:
- Mathematical Sciences, Engineering, and Computer
- Health and Medical Sciences
The University of Adelaide Australian Government Research Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship all the expanses of the scholars will be covered by the Government of Australia which includes:
- Annual living allowance of AUD$28,092.
- For Masters, Degree scholars will get an annual allowance for three years and a Ph.D. up to 4 years.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g., Printing, Editing, Binding) Costs AUD$420 for Masters by Research candidates and AUD$840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance ($1000 travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Health insurance.
To apply for Australian Government Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply for the Adelaide University Scholarship 2020.
- Candidates are required to have successfully achieved at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- Candidates have to provide proof of fitting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements
How to Apply
All interested candidates need to submit an online application form. A link to an application form is mentioned below.