Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020
Application is now open to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020. All International students are welcome to apply for the BIT Scholarship 2020. Candidate looking for International Scholarships to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degree program that too Fully Funded are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
Currently, 2,400 students from 147 different countries are studying on this scholarship program. Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship is offering Masters & Ph.D. degree program for all International students. A diverse range of academic fields and majors are available in this scholarship program.
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the most renowned institutes in China. All the candidates interested in this BIT Scholarship Program 2020 are requested to apply before the due date application submitted after the due date will be rejected straight away.
For more information about Fully Funded Master Degree Scholarship & Ph.D. Degree Scholarship in China, Check the provided information below and apply accordingly for more International opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: China
University: Beijing Institute of Technology
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Course Introduced: Masters & PhD
Course Type: Fully Funded
Fields: Diverse range of fields available
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2020
Fields & Majors
A diverse range of fields and majors are available in the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020, following fields and majors are offered in this scholarship program:
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
BIT Scholarship 2020 Duration:
Masters Degree Program:
- Duration of the Master’s Degree program is 2-3 academic years
Doctoral Degree Program
- Duration of Ph.D. Degree program is 3-4 academic years
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship program all the expanses of the scholars will be paid by the host organization; however, it will provide scholars with the following financial benefits:
- Full tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Free accommodation for during the program
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly allowance of CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
- Monthly allowance of CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
In order to apply for a Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
- Applicant must hold a Bachelors degree if applying for Masters
- Applicant must hold a masters degree if applying for PhD
- Candidate age must be under 35 for a Masters degree program
- Candidate age must be under 40 for the Ph.D. degree program
The following documents need to be uploaded in PDF Format:
- CSC Application Form.
- Circullum Vitae (CV).
- Transcripts of the highest degree.
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students
- Personal Statement.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Valid passport.
- Medical Examination report.
- English proficiency certificate.
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of the initial application).
The last date to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 is April 15th, 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for a BIT Scholarship 2020, you need to submit an online application form. Apply online at CSC Scholarship Portal as well as the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship portal. The complete applying procedure is mentioned in the link below. Best of luck with the application.