Belgium Government Scholarship 2020
Applications are open to apply for fully funded Belgium Government Scholarship 2020, which is going to be held in Belgium. All International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Candidates interested to pursue their Master’s degree program from Belgium Fully Funded are encouraged to apply.
Every year Belgium Government Scholarship provides 220 scholarships to the International students which is a very big number every one must avail this opportunity. The duration of Master’s program Belgium Scholarship Program is 1 Year whereas for training program its for 4 to 6 months.
A diverse range of fields and majors are available in Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 which is a very plus point. For furthermore information about the Fully Funded Scholarship in Belgium for International Students check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Belgium
Host Organization: Government of Belgium
Eligible Countries: All nationals are eligible to apply
Course Introduced: Master’s & Training Course
Program Duration: 1 Year for Master’s, 4 or 6 months for training
Program Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: 10th January & 7th February 2020
Belgium Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded program how ever it will provide following financial coverage:
- International Travel cost.
- Living Allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Insurance Fees
- Travel expenses framework of inter university training
Fields & Majors
Following fields and Majors are offered in Belgium Scholarship 2020:
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Micro finance
You are eligible to apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 if you fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a member of developing state
- To check your country comes in Developing state: Click Here
- Age must be under 40 for Master’s degree program
- Age must be below 45 for training courses
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required
Last date to apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is January 10th and February 7th, 2020.
How to Apply
To you need to fill an online application form which is totally free of cost ARES does not charge any fees. Application can be submitted online or by post. Candidates should apply before mentioned above due date, late submission of applications will not be considered. Official link of Scholarship program is mentioned below. Best of luck with the Apply.