Belgium Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for ARES Belgium Scholarship 2020. All International students belong from developing countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship in Belgium. The Belgium Scholarship 2020 is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship Program to International Students to pursue their Master’s Degree and training program.
Every year 150 scholarships are awarded for the Master’s degree program and 70 grants for a training course by Académie De Recherche Et D’Enseignement Supérieur (ARES). The duration of the Master’s degree program is 1 year and 4 to 6 months for training development. Note no application fee will be charged while applying for the Belgium scholarship program.
For more information about ARES Belgium Scholarship 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner at any time.
Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Belgium
Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries
Courses offered: Masters & Training Program
Courses Duration: 1 Year for Masters Degree, 4 to 6 Months for training
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 7th February 2020
Fields and Majors
A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in ARES Belgium Scholarship 2020 check the list given below.
Fields and Majors for Masters Program:
- Human Rights
- Aquatic Resources Management and Aquaculture
- Risk and Disaster Management
- Public Health Methodology
- Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Development, Environment, and Societies
- Transfusion Medicine
- International and Development Economics
- Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Transport and Logistics.
- Integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
ARES Belgium Scholarship 2020 is fully funded for all the International students, all expenses of the scholars will be covered by the host organization which includes:
For Masters Scholars
- Air tickets for the program.
- Monthly stipend of 1150 €/month.
- Tuition Fee an Arrival allowance and return fees: 700 €.
- Indirect Mission fees: 150 €.
- Registration fees of the scholar.
- Health insurance.
- Traveling costs.
For Training Courses
- Air tickets for the program.
- Living Allowance:
- 1400 €/month for stays lasting 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days.
- 1400 €/month for stays serving 18 days to 1 month.
- 83 €/day for stays lasting 8 to 17 days.
- Health Insurance.
- Travel expenses for Inter-University training.
In order to apply for the ARES Belgium Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be from a developing country. Check your Country Here.
- Candidate age must be under 40 for the Master’s degree program.
- Candidate age must be under 45 for the training programs.
- Must have a related academic background to apply for a relevant field.
- Knowledge of English reading is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Scholarship 2020 is February 7th, 2020. All candidates are encouraged to apply before the mentioned due date else your application will not be considered.
How to Apply
The application process free of cost you don’t need to submit any fee. The process is not online, the application form and documents need to be submitted by post. For more information check the link mentioned below, Best of luck with the application.