Bilkent University Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Bilkent University Scholarship 2020. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Turkey for International Students. Students who are willing to pursue their Masters & Ph.D. degree program from Turkey that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply.
Bilkent University is one of the famous Leading Research University. The University is offering Highest-Paid Scholarships for International Students to Study in Turkey. There is no Application Fee required for Bilkent University Scholarship 2020.
No application fee will be charged while applying for Bilkent University Scholarship 2020. All candidates are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship Program before due date else the applications won’t be considered.
For further more information about the scholarship program, check the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
You can check more International Opportunities at Mustakbil anytime
Bilkent University Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Turkey
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Scholarship Location: Ankara, Turkey
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Degrees Offered: Ms & Ph.D. Degree Program
Application Deadline: Early Deadline, April 6th, 2020, Regular Deadline May 31st, 2020.
Bilkent University Scholarship Duration
- Master Scholarship: 3 Academic Years
- Ph.D. Scholarship: 4 Academic Years
Bilkent University Scholarship 2020 is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, The Scholarship in Turkey will cover the following expenses:
Coverage for Masters Students
- Health insurance during the program.
- Laptop Computer.
- Monthly Stipend of a total of 3.000 TL / month.
- Tuition Waiver of 34.900 TL/year.
- Travel Support will also be provided.
Coverage for Ph.D. Students
- Health Insurance
- Laptop for a scholar
- Tuition Waiver of 45.000 TL/Year
- Monthly Stipend of 4.500 TL /
- Travel grants will also be provided
Fields and Majors
Following fields and majors are available in this Scholarship in Turkey:
- Telecommunications and Networking ( Non-thesis M.S.)
- Materials Science & Nanotechnology (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Neuroscience (M.S. and Ph.D.)Physics (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Chemistry (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Computer Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Architecture (M.S.)
- Mathematics (M.S. and Ph.D.)
- Industrial Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D.)
Note: Link is mentioned at the bottom of the page to Check in which Fields Scholarship is AVAILABLE.
To apply for Bilkent University Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals, including Turkish Citizens, are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Minimum CGPA requirement 2.80/4.00.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section), or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Turkish citizens will need an ALES score, <55 (quantitative).
- Otherwise, the GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative).
Following documents are required to apply for the Turkish Scholarship 2020:
- Proof of your degree
- Recent Official Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of purpose
How to Apply for Turkish Scholarship 2020
To apply for the Scholarship Program, check the provided link below the application process is online.