Canada Government Scholarship 2020
The online portal for the Canada Government Scholarship 2020 is open now! The Canadian Government will cover it is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students, all the expenses of the scholars.
A diverse range of academic fields and majors are available in the Canada Government Scholarship 2020. Candidates willing to pursue their higher education from Canada are encouraged to apply for this Candian Government Scholarship.
Canada Government Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for International Students, Study in Canada is one of the most extraordinary opportunities one can have, all candidates are encouraged to apply before mentioned due date else the applications won’t be accepted.
For further more information about the Canada Government Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply.
For more International opportunities, you can visit MustakbilCorner any time you or you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right to stay up to date.
Canada Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Canada
Host Organization: Canadian Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Fields Available: Multiple Fields Available
Degrees Offered: Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, MS Degree Programs, Diploma, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
Application Deadline: 31st march 2020
Keep Visiting & follow our
Canadian Government Scholarship Duration:
The duration of degrees in Canadian Scholarship is mentioned below:
- Maximum of Two academic years.
- Minimum of one academic year.
Available Fields and Majors:
Students belonging from any discipline are eligible to apply for Canadian Scholarship 2020.
The Scholarship in Canada is Fully Funded; all the expenses of selected candidates will be covered by the host organization, which includes:
- Living expenses which include Accommodation, Food & Utilities
- Books and supplies
- Air Tickets for the program
- Full tuition fees
- Health insurance during the scholarship program
- The scholar will receive an amount of CAD 60,000 for programs of one academic year.
- CAD 120,000 for programs of two scholarly years in duration.
- Ground Transportation
Following Countries are eligible to apply for Canada Government Scholarship 2020:
- Turkmenistan, Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Gaza and East Jerusalem Comoros, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, and Uzbekistan.
To apply for Canadian Government Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must not hold a Canadian Citizenship or permanent residency.
- Candidate must enroll in a full-time academic program
- Must hold the specific competencies required to begin studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (French or English).
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarship 2020 is 31st March 2020
How to Apply
To apply for Canada Government Scholarship 2020, you need to fill an online application form link of application form is mentioned below best of luck with the application.