CAS-TWAS Scholarship 2020 in China
Alright, Guys, the wait is over! Application is now open to apply for one of the most renowned scholarships of China, CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020. Candidates seeking for International awards to pursue their higher education Masters or Ph.D. that too fully funded are encouraged to apply.
Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the CAS-TWAS Scholarship 2020 in China. A diverse range of academic fields and majors are offered in this scholarship program. CAS-TWAS Scholarship 2020 is offering Fully-Funded Masters and Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students.
Every year CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China provides 200 Masters scholarships and 300 Ph.D. scholarships, which is a huge number all candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program as it is a Free Scholarship to Study in China.
The duration of a Master’s degree program is 2-3 academic years, whereas for Ph.D., its 3-4 academic years. To know more about this Full Scholarship in China, check the provided information below, give it a proper read, and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities, you can visit MustakbilCorner at any time.
CAS-TWAS Scholarship 2020 in China Details
Host Country: China
Host Organization: ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents
Host Universities: UCAS/USTC or CAS affiliated institute
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Available fields: Almost all areas are open
Degrees Introduced: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: 500 Plus
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2020
CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China is Fully-Funded; however, it will provide the following commercial coverage to the scholars during the scholarship program:
- The host organization will cover the full tuition fees of the candidate.
- Medical insurance during the scholarship program.
- Free accommodation facility.
- Monthly stipend of 3000 RMB for Masters
- Monthly stipend of 6000 RMB for PhD
Available Fields & Majors
Following fields and majors are offered in the CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020:
USTC ( University of Science & Technology)
UCAS (University of Chinese Academy Science)
Eligibility Criteria for CAS-TWAS Scholarship 2020:
To apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship in China for International Students, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Candidate applying for a master’s program must possess an authentic bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate applying for a Ph.D. program must possess an authentic Master’s degree.
- Candidate must be in good physical, mental health.
- Strong skills for research or interest in research.
- Prove the Chinese or English proficiency of English.
- Candidate age applying for masters should be a maximum of 30 years.
- Candidate age applying for a Ph.D. should be a maximum of 35 years.
To apply for the USTC/UCAS Scholarship in China, firstly, you need to find the supervisor and get the acceptance letter. For applying, you will need to have the following documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Curriculum vitae (C.V)
- Academic Record
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Copies of Achievement awards
- Research proposal
- Medical Examination form
- Proof of English Proficiency letter or Chinese Language
To apply for CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020, you need to submit your application before 31st March 2020
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the CAS-TWAS Scholarship in China 2020, you need to follow the following steps:
- Firstly find a supervisor from UCAS/USTC or CAS affiliated colleges and get the acceptance letter.
- Arrange the above-mentioned documents
- Fill your application form
- Apply online to the Respective University from where you will get the acceptance letter
- To apply online for the Scholarship