CERN Administrative Student Program 2021
Application for CERN Administrative student Program 2021 is open. Apply for this Fully Funded Paid Internship program in Switzerland; there is no requirement for IELTS or any other language test. CERN Administrative Student Program is offering a fully Funded Program in Switzerland for all Undergraduates, Graduates, and Master students.
Note no application fee is required for this internship. One hundred twenty students will be selected for the CERN Administrative student Program 2021. It is a Short-Term Internship of 2 Months in Switzerland. CERN is an excellent opportunity for students who are looking for International opportunities. All candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Student Program in Switzerland.
For further more information about the CERN Administrative student, Program 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more International Opportunites, you can visit Mustakbil Corner at any time.
Also, Check Scholarships in Sweden 2021
Also, Check Free Online Internships 2020 with Certification
CERN Administrative Student Program 2019 Details
Host Organization: CERN
Program Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Program Type: Fully Funded
No of Participants: 120
Duration: Minimum 2 Months
Deadline: 19th October 2020
About CERN Administrative Student Program
CERN is offering a fully-funded Internship Program for International students; the following benefits will be provided to the selected internees:
- Monthly Allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs.
- A contract of agreement from 2 to 12 months.
- Air travel tickets for the program.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
- CERN’s health insurance.
Also, Check Thailand Government Scholarship 2021
Also, Check NYU Free Online Courses 2020
Following fields and majors are available in this CERN Internship Program 2021:
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Engineering management
- Engineering Fields
- Business administration
- Communication and public relations
To apply for the CERN Administrative student Program 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or studying in a Member State.
- Selected candidates can stay for least two and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Candidates must have good knowledge of English or French.
Following documents will be needed during the application process:
- An updated CV
- Reference letter from a professor
- Copy of Recent Academic Transcript
- You can upload these letters at the time of application. You will also be given with a link as soon as you have submitted your request to send it to your referees to upload their letters personally.
- It must be done before the deadline.
The last date to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 is 19th October 2020.
Also, Check Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020 |
How to Apply
To apply for the CERN Program visit the official link mentioned below