CERN Technical Internship in Switzerland 2020
Applications are now invited to apply for CERN Technical Internship 2020, which is going to be held in Switzerland. Its a Fully Funded International Internship Program in Switzerland.
IELTS or TOEFL is not required in this International Internship Program. All the Undergraduate, Graduate students belonging from CERN Member or Associate Member State are eligible to apply for CERN Technical Internship in Switzerland 2020.
A wide range of academic fields and majors are offered in CERN Technical Internship in Switzerland. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this Internship Program as its a once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your summer in Switzerland.
To know more about CERN Technical Internship 2020 Check the provided information below, give it a proper read, and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities, you can visit our site, Mustakbil Corner, at any time.
Also, Check LPI Summer Internship in USA 2020 – Fully Funded
CERN Technical Internship 2020 Details:
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Host Organization: CERN
- Host Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Internship Duration: 4 Months
- Internship Type: Fully Funded
- No of Students: 120
- Application Deadline: March 25th, 2020
Fields and Majors
Following fields and majors are offered in CERN Internship in Switzerland 2020:
- Electrical Engineering
- General or Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material and Surface Science
- Applied Physics
Imp: You can also apply for more than one position in this Internship Program.
CERN Technical Internship is a fully-funded program in Switzerland all the expanses of the internees will be covered by the host organization which includes:
- An allowance of 3305 CHF per month.
- Air tickets and travel allowance.
- A contract of association of 4 to 12 months to work on a Technical Project.
- Health insurance during the program.
- Assistance for accommodation.
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
In order to apply for the CERN Student Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a national of CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- Must have excellent English communication skills or French.
- Candidate must have completed at least 18 months of your Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
- Internee can stay for at least four and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
The last date to apply for the CERN Technical Internship in Switzerland 2020 is March 25th, 2020. All candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date; else your application will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
To apply you need to submit an online application the link of an official advertisement is given below. Best of Luck with the apply.