Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2020. Candidates who are willing to pursue a Masters’s degree program from the UK are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program in the UK.
A diverse range of academic fields and majors are available in Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2020. This year total no of 25 students will get a scholarship and will have an opportunity to study at the University of Sussex. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply for this Masters Scholarship Program in the UK.
Candidates are requested they do not apply until you have received an offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. All candidates must apply before due date applications sent after the due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
To know more about Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below for more International opportunities; you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time or stay up to date by pressing the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
About University of Sussex
The University of Sussex is one of the leading higher education and research institutions located in the South of England. Sussex University was founded in the 1960s, receiving its Royal Charter in 1961. Scholars will have an opportunity to study at a leading research university, as reflected in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework.
Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host University: University of Sussex
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Degree Offered: Masters
Fields Available: Almost all academic areas are available
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee reduction
No of Scholarships: 25
Application Deadline: 1st May 2020
Fields and Majors
A diverse range of fields and majors are available in the University of Sussex Scholarship 2020, Check below for details:
- Media and Communications
- Gender Studies
- International Relations
- Languages and Linguistics
- Accounting, Banking, and Finance
- American Studies
- Art History
- Biomedical Science
- Business and Management
- Childhood and Youth Studies
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Cultural Studies
- Digital Media
- Drama and Theatre
- PGCE courses
- Physics and Astronomy
- Placement years and Sandwich Degrees
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Research Methods
- Social Work and Care
- Zoology and Animal Studies
- Energy Policy, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Engineering and Robotics
- English, Literature and Creative Writing
- Film Studies
- Filmmaking and Media Production
- Ecology and Conservation
- Education and Teaching
To apply for the Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply for a scholarship program.
- It is named as overseas for fee purposes.
- Candidate must have open and specific goals with specified links to your course
- Candidate must have an excellent academic record.
Note: As there are limited scholarships available, the award is extremely competitive.
How to Get Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2020
To apply for Chancellor International Scholarship 2020, you need to provide a statement of academic interests. You have to include information about:
- Your drive and ambitions.
- Any relevant work experience, skills, or extra-curricular activity that relates to your ambitions or chosen course.
- Your potential for a positive impact when you return to your home country.
You can get guidance about how to apply for a Masters’s Degree in the UK?.
The last date to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships in UK 2020 1st May 2020.