Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021
Applications are invited to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021. The Fujian University of Technology is offering Scholarships for International Students to pursue their Bachelors’s and Masters’s Degree programs. Candidates belonging from almost any Academic Background can apply for the Fujian University of Technology Scholarship.
The Fujian University of Technology is providing CSC Scholarship, Government Scholarship, and Provisional Scholarship to all International Students around the world. The best thing about this Scholarship is there is no such GPA requirements plus no IELTS.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is offering courses in the English Language as well as Chinese. The Fujian University of Technology Scholarship is a Free Scholarship to Study in China. The duration of the Master’s degree program is 3 Years, and the Bachelor’s degree program is four years.
For furthermore information about this Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021, check the provided information below, and apply accordingly. To check more International Opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil daily.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 Details
Host Country: China
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible
Host University: University of Science and Technology of China
Course Offered: Undergraduate and Masters Degree Program
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 31st April 2020
- Masters Degree Program: 3 Academic Years
- Bachelors Degree Program: 4 Academic Years
Fields & Majors Available
Following fields and majors are available in Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Civil Engineering
- Transport Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- International Business
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Engineering Management
Types of Scholarships
There are three types of scholarships offered at Fujian University of Technology Scholarship 2020:
- Provincial Government Scholarship
- University Scholarship
- CSC Scholarship
The Fujian University of Technology Scholarship 2020 will be providing Full China Scholarship for all the selected scholars which include:
- Selected candidates will be provided with Monthly Stipend
- Medical Insurance during the program
- Accommodation during the scholarship program will be provided
- Full Tuition Waiver
To apply for Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from any country can apply for this Chinese Scholarships.
- The applicant must not be registered at any Chinese University at the time of applying.
- Candidates who are applying for the Bachelor’s degree program must possess a valid High School Degree.
- An applicant applying for the Master’s Degree Program must have a valid Bachelors’s degree.
To apply for Chinese Scholarships in 2020, you need to have the following documents:
- Recommendation Letter
- Recent CV/Resume
- Recent Photographs
- Study Plan
- Research Proposal (if Any)
How to Apply
To apply for Chinese Scholarship, 2020-2021 candidates need s to submit an e-copy on the website there is no need for a hard copy the process of applying is Online.
International Office, Fujian University of Technology, No3 Xueyuan Road,
University Town, Minhou, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China.