Confucius Institute Scholarship 2020
Applications are now open to apply for Confucius Institute Scholarship 2020, which is going to be held in China. Candidates those are interested in Fully Funded Scholarship in China are encouraged to apply.
Confucius Institute Scholarship 2020 is offering Short course, Undergraduates, Masters and PhD. Program duration for Undergraduate program is 4 years, Masters 2 years, PhD 4 years and for short course 6 months to 1 year.
Confucius Institute Scholarship are offering scholarships in different fields. There are 18 institutes under Confucius you can choose any of them. To know more about Fully Funded Scholarship in China check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Confucius Institute Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: China
Host institute: Confucius Institute
Course offering: Short Course, Bachelor’s and Master’s
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: Application period 1 March – 20 Nov 2019
In order to apply for Confucius Institute Scholarship 2020 you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals are eligible to apply
- Candidate health should be fine
- Committed to the teaching and international promotion of the Chinese language
- Age must be between 16 – 35 years
List of course introduced in Confucius Institute Scholarship 2020:
- Chinese Philosophy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Taiji Culture
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Chinese History
Fully Funded Scholarship in China is providing with following Financial Aid:
- Tuition Fees
- Medical insurance for the scholars
- Monthly stipend for living
- MTCSOL student: 3,000 CNY/month
- DTCSOL student: 3,500 CNY/month
Following documents are required for this Scholarship:
- Scanned copy of passport photo page
- A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK and HSKK tests (within the two-year validity).
- A reference letter by the head of the recommending institutions
- A certification of the highest education diploma
- Applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers shall provide proof of employment as well as a reference letter by the employer.
- Applicants under the age of 18 shall provide certified documents of designation signed by their entrusted legal guardians in China.
- Applicants shall also provide additional documents required by the host institutions.
- Applicants of the Scholarship for DTCSOL students are required to provide 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors or experts with equivalent professional and technical titles in relevant fields and a 3000-word personal statement in Chinese (including knowledge of the intended field of study and research proposal)
- Applicants of the Scholarship for MTCSOL Students are required to provide 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors. Priority will be given to Applicants who may provide a work contract with a teaching institution or relevant proof upon completing their studies in China.
How to Apply
To apply for Confucius Institute Scholarship in China you need to fill an online application form the link is provided below. Best of Luck!
- 20th April for program commencing in July
- 20th May for programs commencing in September
- 20th September for program commencing in December
- 20 November for program commencing in March