Cross Culture Program 2020 Germany
Applications are now open to apply for one of the most famous ifa Cross Culture Program 2020, which is going to be held in Germany. Cross Culture Fellowship Program is Fully Funded. All interested Male/Female candidates are encouraged to apply before due date applications submitted after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
ifa Cross Culture Program 2020 is Funded by Federal Foreign Office of Germany. Aim of Cross Culture Program is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across globe.
The Cross Culture Program is for those who are committed who are committed to improve society through their work in relevant filed. To know more about CCP 220 check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more international and local opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time.
Cross Culture Program 2020 Germany Details
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: Federal Foreign Office of Germany
Program Duration: 2 Months
Program Type: Fully Funded
No of Participants: 80
Deadline: 15th November 2019
During the Tenure of 2 to 3 months practical training in Germany, Participants will have an opportunity to deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
Now lets discuss about the Fields and topics of the Cross Culture Program 2020. what are you waiting for? keep scrolling down.
Fields and Topics of CCP 2020
Cross Culture Program offers Following fields:
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
Following countries are eligible to apply for International Program in Germany:
- Pakistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
- Applicant age must be between 20 to 45 at the time of application.
- Must have good written and spoken English skills.
- Must be medically fit.
- Applicant has been socially engaged for long term.
The Cross Culture Program 2020 is Fully Funded which will cover these expanses:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
- Round trip Airfare Tickets
In order to apply you will need to have following documents:
- Letter of motivation ( example of motivation letter click here)
- Recommendation letter by home organization
How to Apply
For CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany you need to fill an online application. The link of online application is mentioned below.