CSAE Conference 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for CSAE Conference 2020, which is going to be held in United Kingdom (UK). It is to inform CSAE Conference 2020 is Fully Funded. All Nationalities are eligible to apply for this conference. Candidates those are looking for Fully Funded conference in UK are encouraged to apply.
Applying for CSAE Conference 2020 is not difficult you just have to submit a short paper of 500 words. Candidates Male/Female are encouraged to apply for this conference before due date applications sent after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
To know more about CSAE Conference 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly, for more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time or you can press the bell icon mentioned in the bottom right.
CSAE Conference 2020 Details
Host Country: United Kingdom
Host Organization: Centre For The Study of African Economies
Conference Location: University of Oxford
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities are eligible to apply
Conference Type: Fully Funded
Conference Dates: 22 – 24 March 2020
Application Deadline: 25th October 2019
- Fully Funded CSAE Conference 2020 is eligible for all nationals, conference is accepting applications from every national. All are encouraged to apply or atleast give it a try.
- Conference in UK is Fully Funded.
- For Funding purpose candidate have to mention for funding along with the submission of paper.
- Funding will Cover:
- Registration Costs.
- Flight tickets.
How to Apply
Please submit your paper and abstract for consideration via email to [email protected]economics.ox.ac.uk with the text “China–Africa conference submission” in the subject line.
Both papers and extended abstracts are accepted, but priority will be given to full drafts of papers. Please ensure your paper also includes a short abstract (up to 500 words).
Papers should be attached to a submission email that contains the following details:
- Title of paper being submitted;
- Indication if applying for travel funding (Yes or No – see below for more details);
- Indication if want to be considered for possible pre-event in China (Yes or No – see below for more details);
- Paper abstract (max 500 words).
- Up to three subject keywords – such as trade, BRI, political economy, aid;
- Submitting author details (full name, address, email, and institution);