E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020
Applications are open for E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020. Candidates will have an opportunity to earn up to Rs. 80,000. E-Rozgaar provides job opportunities for applicants to earn from different online platforms. This program is mainly launched for unemployed youth so that they can obtain freelancing training to enhance their skills, hence will secure a reliable source of income in the long term.
If you want to earn through freelancing if you are an educated and unemployed citizen, then apply online now to get free training. The vision is to drive economic growth in Pakistan and to reduce unemployment by increasing the inflow of foreign currency.
Candidates interested in E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020 are highly encouraged to apply. The details are given below.
E-Rozgaar Training Program Detail:
Program Duration: 3 Months Free Training
Education: 16 Years of Education in Any Discipline.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2020
Also, Check Salamti Fellowship Program 2020
Courses Offered By E-Rozgaar Training Program
Following courses are offered in E-Rozagaar Training Program:
- Content Marketing & Advertising
- Creative Design
Important: Freelancing course will be taught in all 3 domains so our students can monetize their skills and make a handsome amount of money through online means
To apply for E-Rozgaar Program 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Maximum age of candidate: 35 years.
- Education: 16 years of education in any Academic field
- Candidate must hold a Punjab domicile.
- Employment Status: Unemployed.
The last date to apply for E-Rozgaar Program 2020 is June 22, 2020.
Also, Check Hurford Youth Exchange Program
Also, Check Google AdCamp Internship
How to Apply:
To apply for the E-Rozgaar Trainee Program 2020, you need to follow the following steps:
Step by Step process:
- Visit the official link mentioned at the bottom of the page
- Create your sign up and fill the form.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive an email and SMS containing your login information.
- Log in through the login ID and password mentioned in the email.
- After login, you will be asked to attempt an MCQs based online test consisting of 30 questions in 30 mins.
- Candidates will have 72 hours to attempt online tests after signup; otherwise, your application will be considered null or void.