Scholarship in France – Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020
Do you want to apply for Scholarship in France? if Yes! than the wait is over applications are now open to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020, which is going to be held in Paris, France. All International students are eligible to apply for this Scholarship in France.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 is offering scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD degree program. All interested candidates Male/Female are encouraged to apply before due date application sent after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
The University of Sciences Po Hosts 14000 students. The program duration of bachelors degree is 3 years, Master’s 2 years and PhD program is for 3 years. Those who are willing to study in France than this is the best opportunity must avail it.
To know more about Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: France.
Host Location: Paris.
Host Organization: Science Po University.
Course Introduced: Bachelors, Master’s & PhD.
Deadline: 15 December 2019
- In order to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship candidate must be from a Non European State.
- Student must be a first time applicant.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship offers will provide following benefits for the Bachelor’s, Master’s & PhD program:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A Tuition Grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the Cost of Living of €5000 per year.
- A Grant of €10,000 Per Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters
- A Tuition Grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Two Years of the Masters.
Fields and Majors
Scholarship in france is offering 27 Master’s program and 23 dual Degrees. applications needs to be send online.
Fields & Majors For Master Degree:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po Law School
- Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
- Master in European Affairs
- Master in Public Policy
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Urban School
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
- Master in Economics
For the fields of PhD program check: click here
Last date to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 is 15 December 2019
How to Apply
In order to apply for Scholarship in France you need to complete an online application form. Check the provided details in the mentioned link below.