ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship will start accepting the application form from International students from 1st Nov 2019. Zurich Excellence Scholarship supports students with good academic record. Candidates willing to pursue their Master’s degree program from Switzerland are encouraged to apply.
ETH Zurich provides students with two scholarship programs Opportunity Program & Excellence Scholarship and ETH-D Scholarship. No of scholarships in this scholarship depends upon no of funds. All national and International students are eligible to apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship will cover full study costs and living costs during the Master’s degree program. Interested candidates Male/Female are requested to apply for this scholarship program before due date applications sent after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
For more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time or to keep you self update press the subscribe button icon mentioned at the bottom right.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Details
Host Country: Switzerland
Host Organization: ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Eligible Countries: All nationals are eligible to apply
Course Introduced: Master’s
Fields and Majors: Eligible Masters degree program offered by university
Program Start Date: 1st Nov 2019
Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2019
In order to apply for Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Scholarship is for the students with good academic record both from ETH or Universities either National or International.
- Must have a good result of Bachelors.
- Reachability under specified phone number.
Master’s degree at ETH with two scholarship programmes: the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship.
The Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland will provide following benefits to the scholars:
- The scholarship will provide grant to cover living and study expanses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as the tuition fees waiver.
The ETH-D Scholarship will provide following benefits to the scholar:
- The ETH-D Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. The department will additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month).
How to Apply
In order to apply for Zurich Excellence Scholarship you need to follow the following steps:
- To be considered for scholarship candidate must apply for Master’e degree program at ETH Zurich.
- To apply you need to fill an online application form.
- All the required documents need to be submitted before due date.
- Official link of scholarship program is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Last date to apply for Masters Scholarship in Switzerland is 15 December 2019.