France Government Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for the France Government Scholarship 2020. All candidates Male/Female willing to pursue their higher education from France are encouraged to apply. The France Government Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students is Funded by France Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs.
The aim of France Scholarships 2020-2021 is to invite students from different parts of the world to pursue a Fully Funded Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs. A diverse range of academic fields and majors are offered in the France Government Scholarship 2020. No application fee will be charged while applying, as well.
All candidates are requested to apply for these France Scholarships before due date else the applications won’t be entertained. For further more information about the France Scholarships 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
If you are seeking for more International Opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil anytime!
France Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: France
Host Organization: France Ministries of Europe
Eligible Countries: Almost All countries are eligible
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Degree Offered: Master’s & PhD
Application Deadline: Deadline is different for every Country
Keep Visiting & follow our
Duration of France Government Scholarship 2020-2021
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 1 Year Support
- Masters Degree Program: 1 or 2 Years Support
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in France for International Students all the expenses of the Scholars will be covered by the host organization which includes:
- The privilege of Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Allowance for living expenses.
- Return Air tickets.
- Medical insurance during the program will be provided.
- Free visa application
Eligible Countries for France Scholarships
Following Countries are eligible to apply for France Scholarships 2020:
Eligible Countries for Masters Degree
- Pakistan, Japan, Australia, New-Zealand India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Korea.
Eligible Countries for Ph.D. Degree
- Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Singapour, Finland, Germany, Greece, Switzerland, Taïwan, United Kingdom, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Netherlands, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia New-Zeland, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, United States of America.Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden,
Eligibility Criteria for Masters Degree Program
To apply for a Fully Funded Master’s Degree Program in France, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
For the Students of Pakistan
- Candidate age must not be more than 28 years
- Candidate must possess a valid four years Bachelors Degree
- The scholar will be supported for two years
For Australia, New-Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia:
- Candidate must possess an Undergraduate Degree.
- Not have Stayed in France later April 1st, 2019.
- Interested candidates must enroll in the Master’s program before October 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Ph.D. Scholarships
To apply for Ph.D. Degree Scholarships in France, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Possess a doctoral degree for less than five years on the date of submission of the Application
- Candidate must be from the countries as mentioned above
- The applicant must not have remained in France after September 1st, 2019.
- The postdoctoral agreement must take effect between September and December 2020.
France Government Scholarships 2020-2021 deadlines are mentioned below:
- For the Pakistani National, the deadline is May 1st, 2020
- For other Nationals, the period is April 5th, 2020
- For Doctoral Scholarships the deadline is April 5th, 2020
How to Apply?
The application process for the Government of France Scholarship 2020 varies from Country to Country. Check the provided link below for the application process—best of luck with the Application.