Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020
Good news for all the student’s deadline for Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020 has been extended due to COVID-19, Candidates who didn’t apply for the scholarship are now encouraged to apply.
It is to announce applications are still open to apply for Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the United States, Candidates who are willing to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degree Program from the United States of America that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply for Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020.
The Fulbright Scholarship in the USA is offered to 150 countries in the world, but every country has its application procedure. Almost all Academic Fields are available to apply, which is a very plus point for the students belonging from the different fields. All candidates Male/Female are encouraged to apply for this Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020 before due date applications sent after the due date will not be considered.
Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020 is funded by the U.S Department of State. For more information about this Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA, check the provided details below and apply accordingly.
For more International Opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime or stay up to date by pressing the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020 Details
Host Country: United States of America
Host Organization: U.S Department of State
Degree Offered: Master’s & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Available Fields: Almost all fields are available
Application Deadline: July 15th, 2020
Fields and Majors
Following fields and majors are available in Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020:
- Energy, Water, Education, Social Sciences, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, Journalism and Mass Communication, environmental science/studies, Agriculture, Public Health, Arts and Culture, data science, and security/peace studies are strongly encouraged to apply.
Fulbright Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA, although it will provide with following financial benefits to the Scholars:
- Full Tuition fees will be covered
- Airfare ticket for the program.
- Monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Health insurance during the Scholarship Program.
- Visa Fees.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
To apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are applying for a Master’s degree program must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who are applying for the Ph.D. Degree program must have a Master’s, M.Phil or equivalent degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- All fields and majors are available for both Masters and Ph.D.
- GRE is required for all applicants applying for the scholarship program.
- GRE minimum score of 138 in verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections is required.
The last date to apply for Fulbright Scholarship USA 2020 is July 15th, 2020. all candidates are requested to apply before the above mentioned due date.
All candidates need to submit an online application form; the link of an application form is mentioned below best of luck with the application procedure.