Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK
Applications are now invited to apply for Common Wealth Shared Scholarship 2020, This is a Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK. Candidates willing to pursue their Master’s degree from UK that too fully funded are encouraged to apply.
Common Wealth Shared Scholarships 2020 is announced for least developed and lower middle income commonwealth countries. The duration of Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK is one year.
Common Wealth Shared Scholarships is one of the most renowned scholarship program of UK. All the talented and motivated students who cannot afford their studies are encouraged to apply. Diverse range of fields and majors are offered in Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK.
For more information about the Common Wealth Shared Scholarships 2020 check the provided information below and apply. To stay up to date regarding to the different International opportunities click the subscribe button mentioned at the bottom right.
Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK Details
- Host Country: UK (United Kingdom)
- Gender: Male/Female
- Course Introduced: Masters
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
- Deadline: December 18th, 2019
Now lets discuss about the fields and majors offered in Common Wealth Shared Scholarships what are you waiting for? keep scrolling down.
Fields & Majors:
Almost all fields are available in Fully Funded Scholarship Program in UK which includes Arts, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Education, and much more:
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
List of Commonwealth Universities:
- To check which Universities are offering Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 check here .
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in UK however it will cover following expanses during the program:
- Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply.
- Air tickets for the scholarship program will be provided.
- Monthly allowance of £1,110 Per Month, or £1,362 Per Month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Warm Clothing allowance will be provided.
Candidates from following countries are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in UK:
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
In order to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 in UK you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be from Commonwealth country.
- Candidate must be available to start academic studies in UK by the start of September/October 2020.
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Applicant must have 4 years of bachelors degree or 2 years of bachelors and masters.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country.
The last to apply for Fully Funded Masters Scholarship Program in UK – Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020 is December 18th 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship you need to fill an online application form link of application form is mentioned below.