FWO Trainee Program 2023 – Empower your skills by joining a leading organization for a short-term leading program. Frontier Works Organization has yet again announced a Training Program for the 2023 session. All Pakistani nationals are invited to submit the application and have an opportunity to gain some hands-on experience. Candidates belonging to Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, and KPK are highly encouraged to apply.
This short-term training program is almost a 3 to 6 months long program that enables the students to learn sustainable excellence in the development of the country. If you are related to the field of Engineering, management, and B tech/B Tech (Hons), then this program is totally made for you. The FWO training program is a paid program that will also provide its Trainees with a monthly stipend.
All students will be selected on the basis of merit. So if you are interested in doing some productive work in the field related to construction and management, then you must not let go of this opportunity. Read the whole article and learn how to apply for the training program.
FWO Trainee Program 2023 Details
|Host organization:||Frontier Works Organization (FWO)|
|Deadline:||7th May 2023.|
Also, Check: Google Announced 1000 Scholarships in Pakistan
Also, Check: Atomic Energy Commission Fellowship 2023
The duration of the frontier works organization is 3-6 months
About Frontier Works Organization (FWO):
FWO was established in 1966. It is a vital administrative branch of the Pakistan Army that includes both active duty officers and civilian scientists/engineers. It has worked on numerous bridges, roads, tunnels, airfields, and dams in Pakistan on the orders of the civilian Government of Pakistan. Its objective is to include projects related to Civil, construction, Combat, structural, and Military engineering.
FWO Short-Term Training Program Benefits
The Training program at FWO benefits you in the following ways;
- You will receive monthly stipends.
- You will get a chance to work with a known military organization.
- You will modify your skills.
- You will have hands-on experience.
- You will learn how to manage organizations on large scales.
- It will have a great impact on your resume.
The following eligibility criteria need to be met before applying for the FWO training program, such as;
- All applicants must be graduated from an “HEC-RECOGNIZED” University.
- Candidates must have secured 70% or 3.3 CGPA in a previous degree program.
- Both Males and females are eligible to apply for the training program.
- Fresh graduates and students holding diplomas are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants belonging to Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, and newly merged Districts of KPK are highly encouraged to apply for the training.
The last date for the submission of the application for Short Term Training at FWO is 7th May 2023.
How to Apply for the FWO Short-Term Training?
- All interested candidates are requested to apply through an online application process.
- Please visit the website given below for the application form.
- Fill out the application form and provide the correct information
- Follow all the instructions and apply before the deadline.
As per the mentioned advertisement below, visit the form: https://forms.gle/8gSyRKTMa2rnpgsz9 to apply for the trainee program; if the form is not online yet, don’t worry, as the deadline is 7th May 2023.