Global Internship Program 2020 in South Korea
It is to announce applications are now invited to apply for the Global Internship Program 2020, which is going to be held in South Korea. GIST Internship 2020 is a Fully Funded Internship in South Korea. All International Students are eligible to apply for this Internship Program.
All Undergraduate and Master’s students are eligible to apply for the Global Internship Program 2020. The duration of the internship program is eight weeks. A diverse range of academic fields is available in this Internship Program. The GIST Internship 2020 is an excellent opportunity for International Students; all candidates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates can apply for the Global Internship Program 2020 without IELTS or TOEFL; applicants can submit their English Language Proficiency certificate from their Institution. To know more about GIST Internship 2020, check the provided information below and apply.
Global Internship Program 2020 Details
Host Country: South Korea
Host Location: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Internship Duration: 8 Weeks
Internship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 6th March 2020
About Global Internship Program 2020
- This internship will provide an excellent opportunity for the internees to join a research lab to receive practical training and monitoring from experienced lab professors.
- Opportunity for the Internees to decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST.
Fields and Majors Offered
Following fields and majors are offered in the Global Internship Program 2020:
- School of Life Sciences.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- School of Physics and Chemistry.
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering.
- School of Mechanical Engineering.
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering.
- Institute of Integrated Technology.
- School of Materials Science and Engineering.
The GIST Internship 2020 in South Korea is Fully Funded, All expanses of the Internees will be covered by the host organization, which will include:
- Monthly Stipend
- Korean Language classes
- Korean Lecture Classes
- Research in a world best labs
- Hostel Accommodation
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
To apply for the Global Internship 2020 in South Korea, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate is having a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate and Master’s degree students are eligible to apply for this Internship program in South Korea.
You will need to have the following documents while applying:
- Official Transcript in the English Language.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Orignal Degree certificates (e.g Graduation, Certificate of enrollment, Diploma)
- English Language Test Result or English profiency certificate.
The last date to apply for the Global Internship Program 2020 is 6th March 2020.
How to Apply?
To apply you need to fill an online application form Link of an application form is mentioned below best of luck with the application.