Google AdCamp Internship 2020
Applications are invited by the International Students to apply for Google AdCamp Internship 2020. Candidates from all around the world can apply for this Internship Program at Google. Its a Fully Funded Internship Program in Google, all expenses of the Internees, will be covered by the Host Organization.
Candidates who are doing their degree or recently Graduated are highly encouraged to apply for Google AdCamp Internship 2020. It’s an excellent opportunity for the Students to Kick Start their Career with Google and experience a Google Culture. Fifty participants will be selected from all over the world for this Internship in Google 2020.
During EMEA AdCamp, Google Program candidates will develop a Professional Network, Gain New Skills, and will learn about career opportunities in an inclusive environment.
Seeking for more International Opportunities if Yes? Visit Mustakbil Corner we post many opportunities on a daily basis.
Google AdCamp Internship 2020 Details
Internship Location: Any Google Office Across World
Eligible Countries: Europe, Middle East & Africa
Host Organization: Google
Internship Duration: Depends on Google
No of Participants: 50
Internship Type: Fully Funded
EMEA AdCamp Duration
- No specific program duration is mentioned; it will depend on Google.
- The Google Internship is offered in Multiple Countries across the Middle East, Europe & Africa Regions.
EMEA AdCamp by Google is a Fully Funded program; the Host Organization will cover all the expenses of the Internees, which includes:
- Transport Facility.
- Accommodation during the Internship.
- Expenses of the Candidates will be covered during the Internship.
To apply for the Google AdCamp Internship 2020 candidates needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria, which include:
- Experienced and have shown expertise in running and customizing the experience to a client base.
- Multi-Tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Interest in Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, Account Management, or Consulting.
- Interested candidates must be enrolled in a Final Year of a BA/BS or Masters Program or have graduated within the last 12 months.
- Candidate must have excellent English Communication Skills.
How to Apply
To apply for Google AdCamp Internship 2020, you just need to fill an Online Google Doc. To apply, the link of Application is mentioned below.