HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for one of the most renowned scholarships program HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 in China. Pakistani nationals willing to pursue their Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. Degree from China that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply for this Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 is offering a Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degree program for the Pakistani Nationals all of the expanses of scholars will be covered by the Chinese Government. All candidates Male/Female both are encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in China.
A wide range of academic fields and majors are available in HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 which includes Engineering, Science, Agriculture, Medicine, Management, Literature, Philosophy, Education, Economics, Legal studies, History, and Fine arts scholarship recipients at all level.
This is one of the best Scholarship Program in China for Pakistani Students must apply. For more information about the scholarship program check the provided information below and apply. To check more International opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner at any time, or stay up to date you can press the Bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
Host Country: China
Host Organization: HEC, Chinese Government
Course Introduced: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Available Fields: Diverse range of fields are available
Scholarship Duration: Undergraduates(4-5 Years), Masters(2-3 Years) & PhD (3-4 Years)
Application Deadline: 5th January 2020.
Fields and Majors
In HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 289 chosen Chinese Universities are offering a wide range of academic fields and majors which include Engineering, Science, Agriculture, Medicine, Management, Literature, Philosophy, Education, Economics, Legal studies, History, and Fine arts scholarship recipients at all level.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is Fully Funded however it will provide the following financial support to the scholars:
- Tuition Waiver: All tuition fees of the scholars will be covered by the host organization which includes students’ administration costs, education, and expenditures to support student activities.
- Free accommodation will be provided during the scholarship program
- Monthly stipend of CNY 2,500 per month for the Undergraduate student.
- Monthly stipend of CNY 3,000 per month for the Master’s student.
- CNY 3,500 per month for Doctoral/Ph.D. students.
Imp: Travel expenditure would be covered by the scholars themselves.
In order to apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria which include:
- Only Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidate must possess a high school degree in order to apply for a Bachelors’s degree program.
- Candidate applying for Masters must have a bachelor’s degree.
- For Undergraduate candidate age must be less than 25 years.
- For Masters candidate age must be less than 35 years.
- An applicant applying for a Ph.D. must be under the age of 40 years.
In order to apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021, you will need to fill an online application form no hard copy of any documents is required to be sent to HEC on or before the deadline.
After the submission of online applications, HEC will contact shortlisted candidates to submit the two sets of following attested documents stapled in spiral binding separately with HEC online application form as under:
- Copy of Domicile.
- Copies of applicant and father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- All educational degrees and transcripts from matric till the last terminal attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Two recommendation letters for Masters and Ph.D. only.
- Two passport size pictures.
- Two copies of the statement of purpose.
- Health and fitness certificate download it from here: Click Here
- Noncriminal record from the police department.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship, you need to follow the following steps:
- To apply at Chinese web portal please click the link http://www.csc.edu.cn/ or www.campuschina.org
- Submit an online application form that is available at the HEC E portal at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk and retain its printed copy.
- For detail instructions about the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Click Here.
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/- in favor of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.
The last date to apply for Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship is 5th January 2020.