HEC Need Based Scholarships 2021
Good News for the students who are unable to continue their Education due to Financial issues, HEC Higher Education Commission Islamabad is offering HEC Need Based Scholarships 2021 to Undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in Universities. The Need-Based Scholarship Program is for students who are enlisted in the university on open merit.
Candidates enrolled in the universities through self-finance are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Students Male/Females who are passionate about getting a degree but cannot apply due to a lack of finances or resources are highly encouraged to apply for these Need-Based Scholarships.
The HEC is looking for ambitious students who are striving hard to earn better education. The applicants are to apply from their respective universities as HEC are not directly enlisting students into the scholarship program. Candidates can apply through the HEC Online Portal.
For furthermore information about the Higher Education Commission Need-Based Scholarships check the details mentioned below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more Youth Opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner at any time and apply accordingly.
NHA is also offering an Internship Program, if you are interested you can apply here: NHA Internship 2021 | National Highway Authority
HEC Need Based Scholarships 2021 Details
Organization: Higher Education Commission
Scholarship Type: Need-Based
Application Process: Online
Degree Program: Undergraduate
Also, Check: UN Volunteer Program 2021
Also, Check: PAEC Jobs April 2021
- Tuition Fees
To apply for the HEC Scholarship you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants can be of any undergraduate program.
- Candidates belonging fro any Academic Field can apply for the scholarship program.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a 4-5 years undergraduate degree program.
- Students in open merit can apply.
- Self Finance students are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be financially deserving, only the deserving students will be enlisted
- The Universities will decide the number of slots.
- Applicants who are accepted into the program will be provided financial support throughout their degree.
- If an applicant is to drop out, the university will select another deserving student.
- Applicants who have applied for Medicine or Pharm-D will be provided financial support throughout the program.
- Universities may adjust the total number of scholarship programs depending on the allocated grant.
Also, Check: KOC Scholarship 2022, Turkey
Also, Check: HEC Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021
There is no specific deadline date as different universities are accepting applications on different dates. Applicants must contact their University’s financial aid office for full details regarding the application dates
To apply for HEC Scholarship follow the following steps mentioned below:
- Students should get information regarding the application dates of the scholarship program from their respective universities.
- HEC will not accept any direct application forms.
- Applicants should submit their documents to their respective university, which will be submitted to the HEC by the university
- The scholarship program also provides a partial scholarship to students that are already enrolled in universities
- HEC will not provide direct funding to the students. Applicants’ respective universities would receive the funds.
To apply Students are required to fill an online application form available at the Higher Education Commission’s official website and submit it to the financial aid office of their University.
To apply download the Application Form at the given link below: