It is to announce; Application is open to apply for the HEC Scholarship 2022, Brunei Darussalam Scholarship. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan announces the scholarship. Candidates from all over Pakistans are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. HEC announces the scholarship for the Academic Session 2022; students looking for the Fully Funded International Scholarship programs are encouraged to apply for the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022.
The Brunei Darussalam scholarship program will allow applicants to study their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees while studying in Brunei. The application process is entirely online at the official website of the Higher Education Commission. HEC will list students, in which the names of the top 5 applicants will be provided to the Embassy of Brunei.
A number of universities are offering this scholarship program, such as Kolej University Perguvruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB), University Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), University Teknologi Brunei (UTB), Politeknik Brunei, and University of Brunei Darussalam. For further information about the HEC Scholarship 2022, check the details mentioned below and apply.
Scholarships in South Korea are also open for International Students; If you are interested in Korean scholarships, you may apply here: Scholarships in South Korea 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
HEC Scholarship 2022 | Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Details
- Provided by: HEC and Brunei Government
- Degrees: master and bachelors
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 9-2-2022
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Examination and registration expenses
- An allowance will cover the monthly food expenses worth BND 150$.
- Brunei Darussalam offers a monthly stipend of BND 600$.
Applicants are to fulfill the following eligibility requirements to be applicable for the scholarship program:
- Pakistani and Azad Jammu and Kashmir Citizens can apply.
- Applicants should be younger than 18-25 for undergraduate programs.
- Applicants should be younger than 35 for the master’s program.
- Intermediate is essential for four years bachelor programs.
- Sixteen years of total education is required for a master’s degree.
- Some universities and fields require IELTS and TOEFL language tests.
- A health certificate of the applicant is vital.
The last date to apply for the HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 is 9-2-2022; all candidates must submit the application form before the due date.
Also, Check State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2022
HEC Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure:
- Firstly applicants are to apply online on the HEC website for the scholarship. At the same time, the application form for Brunei is to be downloaded and then filled practically.
- For more details and information regarding the Higher Education Commission Scholarship 2022, visit the link official link provided below:
If you are seeking more scholarship programs you can visit mustakbil corner at any time.