HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan 2020
Great news for the students of FATA & Balochistan, HEC has recently announced scholarships for FATA & Balouchistan Students for the intake of 2020 session. The scholarships are offered for the students to pursue Undergraduate Degree Program.
The Higher Education Commission System has announced the Provision of Higher Education Opportunites for the applicants of Fata & Balouchistan (Phase-II). Candidates who are applying to HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan can undertake Undergraduate Degree Studies in all disciplines.
We encourage all Candidates, Male/Female, who belongs from FATA or Baluchistan to apply for “HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan 2020” as this is a very significant initiative taken by the HEC for the students of Balouchistan and Fata.
For further more information about the HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan, check the provided details below and apply. Are you looking for more National and International Opportunities? Visit Mustakbil Corner today and find plenty of Youth Opportunites.
Do you know FPSC Custom Inspector FBR Jobs 2020 are announced if you are interested in applying, check here: FPSC Custom Inspector Jobs 2020
HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan 2020 Details
Scholarship for: FATA & Balouchtisan
Degree Offered: Undergraduate Degree Program
Age Requirement: 22 Years Max
Application Deadline: October 02, 2020
Also, Check Huawei Online Programme 2020
Also, Check Zong Graduate Trainee Programme 2020
The HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan 2020 will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
- Average Tuition Fee.
- Hostel charges and other charges up to Rs 60,000 per semester.
- Monthly Allowance of 6000 Per Month with Rs 500 Annual Increments.
- Book Allowance of Rs 5,000 Per Anum.
- Travel Allowance Pkr 5,000 Per Anum.
- One time initial settlement allowance of Pkr 10,000.
To apply for the HEC Scholarships for FATA and Balochistan, you need to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must possess the domicile of FATA/Balochistan.
- Candidate must have passed FA/FSC/ICOM/DAE or equivalent.
- Students must have secured at least 60% marks.
- The maximum age limit of 22 years.
- Candidates who have already availed any other HEC Scholarship can not apply.
Also, Check Join Merchant Navy 2020 |
How to Apply
To apply for this HEC Scholarship 2020, candidates need to submit an online application form through the official HEC Online Portal.
NOTE: HEC has full authority to cancel or postpone the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
To apply for the HEC Scholarship 2020, check the provided link below: