Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020. All International students are eligible to apply for this Scholarship Program in Germany. Heinrich Boll Foundation has announced 1200 Scholarships for International students to pursue their Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. degree program.
Almost all fields are available in Scholarships in Germany 2020. Scholarships. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Germany. The selected scholars will study degree courses at the state or state-recognized universities in Germany.
For more information about the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International Scholarship opportunities, you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany Details
Host Country: Germany
Host organization: Heinrich Böll Foundation
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Degrees Offered: Bachelors, Master’s & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
NO of Scholarships: 1200
Application Deadline: 1st March 2020
Types of Scholarships Announced
Two types of scholarships are announced:
- Promotion Scholarship for Doctoral Program.
- Study Scholarship for Undergraduate & Master’s program.
Degree Level for Master’s
- Non-European Union Nationals/Students Not educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
- For Germans/Foreign Students Educated in Germany: First degree only (Bachelor)
- European Nationals/Students Not Educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
Degree Level for Doctoral
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
Master Degree Coverage
Doctoral Degree Coverage
Following documents will be needed for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020:
- Application form
- University Entrance Qualification
- A list of Study Certificates to date if you have already begun your studies
- Student registration certificate
- Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer.
Selection Procedure & Criteria
- Candidates need to submit an online application.
- Telephonic interview with liaison lecturer
- Participation at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one meeting and a group discussion.
- No age limit is required in this Scholarship Program in Germany.
The last date to apply for this Scholarship in Germany is 1st March 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for this Scholarship Program in Germany, you need to fill an online application form link of application form is mentioned below best of luck with the application.