Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020. Hokkaido University Scholarship is a Japanese Government Scholarship. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship program in Japan.
Candidates who are willing to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degree program from Japan that too Fully Funded are encouraged to apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020. The Japanese Government will cover all expenses of the scholar. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program before the due date application sent after due date will not be entertained and will be rejected straight away.
The duration of the Master’s degree program is two years, and the Ph.D. degree program is three years. A diverse range of fields and majors are available in Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020. No IELTS or TOEFL is required for this scholarship program in Japan.
For further more Information about the MEXT Japan Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more International opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time or stay up to date you can press the Red Bell Icon mentioned at the bottom right
Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020 Details:
Host Country: Japan
Host Organization: Japanese Government
Eligible Countries: All National are eligible to apply
Course Introduced: Master’s & PhD
Available Fields: Almost all fields available
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: Jan 5, 2020
Hokkaido University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program all expenses of the scholars will be covered by the host organization which includes:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of 144,000 Yen/Month for Master’s program
- Monthly stipend of 145,000 Yen/Month for Ph.D. program
- Air tickets for the scholarship program
- Medical insurance during the program
Fields and Majors
Almost all academic areas and majors are available in this Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarship to check courses and faculty list CLICK HERE.
Selected candidates will be awarded Fully Funded Scholarships in top Japanese universities.
To apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program in Japan.
- English test score or English proficiency certificate from the university.
- Candidate must have an excellent academic record.
- To apply for a Master’s program candidate must have a valid Bachelors’s degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. program candidate must have a valid Masters’s degree.
To apply, you will need the following documents:
- Official academic transcripts.
- Graduation certificates
- One recommendation letter
- Abstracts of Graduation Thesis and Publications
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- Photocopy of Passport
- Application form for Japanese Government Scholarship
The last date to apply for Hokkaido University Scholarship 2020 is 5th January 2020; All candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date else it won’t be considered.
- Application Timeline: December 16th, 2019 – January 5th, 2020
- Announcement of Result: 14 February 2020
- Interview Calls: February 17th – 21st
- Result: 5th March 2020
How to Apply
To apply you need to submit an online application, an official link of Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 is given below best of luck with the application.