Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2020
Applications are now open to apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2020. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their master’s degrees from the Netherlands are encouraged to apply. Maastricht University Scholarship provides scholarship grants of €29.000, which includes tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
Holland Scholarship 2020 is open for all international students living outside European Union countries. The diverse range of fields and majors are offered in this Master Scholarship Program in the Netherlands. Candidates are requested to submit their application before the mentioned deadline else. It will not be considered.
To know more about Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. To know about more International opportunities, you can visit Mustakbil any time, or you can click the bell icon mentioned at the bottom right.
Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host Country: Holland
- Host Institution: Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible to apply (Except EU countries)
- Course Introduced: Master’s
- Course Starts: September 2020
- Fields: Diverse range of fields and majors are available
- Application Deadline: February 1st, 2020
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s program
- 25 months for a two-year Master’s program
Fields and Majors:
The diverse range of fields and majors are available in Maastricht University Scholarship :
- To check fields and Major’s Click here
Holland Scholarship 2020 Financial Coverage
Maastricht University Scholarship will cover the following expenses during the scholarship program:
- Living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months)
- Living expenses ( €23,750 – 25 months)
- Health insurance will be provided during the scholarship program
- Visa application costs (€171) will be covered.
- Tuition fees of (€13,800, €15,500 or €16,800, depending on the tuition of your study program)
- Pre-academic training costs of (€695)
To apply for the Master’s Scholarship in Holland, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International candidates are eligible to apply for Holland Scholarship 2020 except EU/EEA.
- The candidate meets the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Candidate must fulfill the admission requirement for the Master’s program you have applied for.
- Applying candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree to pursue a master’s program.
- Candidate age must not be more than 35 years.
- You have never participated in any of the degree programs in the Netherlands.
How to Apply:
To apply for Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2020, you need to cover the following steps:
- Firstly you need to register your self in one of the Master’s programs offered in scholarship.
- Once you have submitted your application via the student link, you will receive a student id number.
- Id number will be needed to submit an application form.
- You need to fill an online application form to apply for Maastricht University Scholarship 2020.
- Upload all the required documents asked in the application form.
- Last date to apply for Maastricht University 2020 is February 1st, 2020
The official link of a scholarship program is given below the best of luck with the application.