Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship 2021
Finally, Applications are now open for the most-awaited Exchange Program of USA, USEFP, is happy to announce the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021 applications are now open. Candidates selected for this program are expected to share knowledge about Pakistani culture and traditions with U.S. community groups and their co-workers in the United States of America.
Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021 is a non-degree program that is meant for mid-career (5-15 years of experience) professionals, The Exchange Program to the USA consists of 10-12 months of graduate level, and an opportunity to work in the appropriate field in the United States.
Humphrey fellows are expected to share their adventure and culture of the U.S. with group communities and colleagues on returning to Pakistan. For further more information about the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Are you looking for more International Opportunities? Don’t worry; you are at the right place to visit Mustakbil Corner daily and find different opportunities.
Also, Check Luiss University Scholarship 2020
Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021 Details
Host Country: United States of America
Host Organization: USEFP
Program Type: Exchange Program
Program Cost: Fully Funded
Application Deadline 20th July 2020
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship 2021 is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA; however, the following benefits will be provided to the selected candidates:
- Return Airfare Tickets for traveling to the US
- Full Tuition
- Living stipend during the program
- Health insurance
- USEFP will also assist the visa process of the candidates
To apply for the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Interested must be good in English Communication Skills
- Guarantee of re-employment upon returning to Pakistan.
- Ineligibly, people with dual U.S./Pakistan nationality or who have spouse, parent, fiancé, or child who is over the age of 18 who is U.S. resident or permanent citizen.
- Applications will be directly rejected for the applicants having no management experience and similar responsibilities.
- USAID and their spouses, the U.S. Department of state, children, siblings, dependents, fiancés, and parents are also ineligible.
- Candidates with atleast16 years of education and with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional.
Also, Check Leiden University Scholarships 2020
Also, Check Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020
Fields and Majors Available
Following fields and majors are available in this Fully Funded exchange program to the USA:
Democratic Institution Building:
- Law and Human Rights
- Technology policy and Management
- Communications and Journalism
- International Religious Freedom
- Public policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Natural Recourses, Climate Policy, and Environmental
Also, Check University Of Dayton Scholarship 2021
Also, Check UBC Fellowship in Canada 2020 |
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Higher Education Administration
The last date to apply for Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship 2021 is 20th July 2020 candidates need to submit all application materials including Transcripts, degrees, CV, and references) before the mentioned due date
Note: Women, people with disabilities, individuals from AJK, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (FATA), Gilgit-Baltistan, Northern Sindh, Balochistan, Southern Punjab are highly recommended.
Also, Check Hurford Youth Exchange Program to the USA
Also, Check Google AdCamp Internship
How to Apply
The Application will be available at the official link mentioned below best of luck with the Application.