Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020
Applications are now invited to apply the Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020. Students belonging from any Country are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Indonesia.
Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 is offering Fully Funded One Year scholarship program for Bachelor’s, Master & Ph.D. Students. Candidates belonging from any academic fields can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Indonesia.
Students who are willing to spend one year in Indonesia are encouraged to apply for the Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship. For further more information about the Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Keep Visiting & follow our
Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Indonesia
Host Organization: Government of Indonesia
No of Universities Participating: 71 Universities
Program Duration: One Year
Program Offered for Bachelor’s, Master’s & Ph.D. Students
Fields Available: Almost all fields available
Application Deadline: 1st March 2020
Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International students all the expenses of the scholars will be covered by the host organization which includes:
- Full tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of Rp2,000,000 during the program.
- Boarding support of Rp950,000.
- Free Accommodation during the program.
- Transportation during the program will be provided.
- Darmasiswa members will get a settlement allowance of Rp1,000,000.00.
List of Universities Participating
Total no of 71 Universities are participating in Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2020, Note you don’t need to apply separately in any of the Universities mentioned below. The host Organization will send you in any of the below universities according to their own requirements.
- Muhammadiyah University of Surabaya (UNMUH Surabaya)
- Diponegoro University (UNDIP)
- Jakarta State University (UNJ)
- University of Santa Dharma (USD)
- Lampung University (UNILA)
- Indonesian Art Institute (ISI)
- Polytechnic of Bali (POLIBALI)
- National Institute of Technology (ITENAS)
- University of Pasundan (UNPAS)
- Trisakti Institute of Tourism (STP Trisakti),
- Petra Christian University (UKP) Surabaya
- Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University, Banten (UNTIRTA)
- State Polytechnic of Medan (POLMED)
- State University of Medan (UNIMED)
- University PGRI Semarang Bahasa Indonesia
- Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS)
- University of Pattimura (UNPATTI),
- Informatics and Business Institute (IIB)
- Islamic University of Malang (UNISMA)
- Malang State Polytechnic (POLINEMA)
- State Polytechnic of Jember (POLIJE)
- Education University of Indonesia (UPI)
- Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta (UMS)
- University of Indonesian Computer (UNIKOM)
- State Islamic University (UIN) of Syarif Hidayatullah
- University of Indonesia (UI)
- Bina Darma University (UBD)
- University of Sebelas Maret (UNS),
- State University of Semarang (UNNES)
- University of Surabaya (UBAYA)
- Indonesian Art and Culture Institute of Bandung
- Padjajaran University (UNPAD),
- University of Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Parahyangan Catholic University (UNPAR)
- Teacher and Educational Institute of Saraswati (IKIP Saraswati)
- Airlangga University (UNAIR) Surabaya
- Telkom University (Tel-U),
- Syiah Kuala University (UNSYIAH),
- Soegijapranata Catholic University of Semarang
- Makasar Muhammadiyah University (UNISMUH)
- Ahmad Dahlan University (UAD)
- President University, Cikarang
- Sriwijaya University, (UNSRI)
- Jakarta State Polytechnic (PNJ)
- Brawijaya University (UB),
- Economic College (STIE)
- Sulthan Agung Islamic University (UNISSULA),
- Atma Jaya University, Yogyakarta (UAJY)
- Indonesian Art Institute (ISI) DenpasarKarawitan,
- Jenderal Soedirman University (UNSOED)
- Muhammadiyah University of Purwokerto (UMP)
- Teacher and Educational Institute of Budi Utomo Malang
- University of Udayana (UNUD)
- College of Foreign Languages (STIBA)
- State Islamic University (UIN)
- Batam International University (UIB)
- Andalas University (UNAND)
- Mulawarman University (UNMUL)
- State University of Yogyakarta (UNY)
- State University of Malang (UM)
- Sahid Institute of Tourism (STP Sahid)
- Indonesia Art Institute of Padang Panjang
- State University of Surabaya (UNESA)
- Sam Ratulangi University (UNSRAT)
- College of Foreign Languages LIA (STBA LIA)
- Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia (UAJ)
- Pakuan University (UNPAK), Bogor
- Pure Fine Arts and Handicraft)
- Indonesia Art Institute of Yogyakarta (ISI Yogyakarta)
- College of Computer and Informatics Management
- Malang Muhammadiyah University (UMM)
To apply for Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All International candidates are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Indonesia.
- Candidate Age must be 18 to 27 years old during the time of application.
- The applicant must have excellent English Communication Skills.
- Max qualification: Secondary Level
- Candidate must not be working or studying in Indonesia.
Following documents will be needed while applying for Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2020:
- An updated CV.
- Valid Passport.
- Recommendation letters.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Valid Medical Certificate.
- Essay about the purpose of Study in Indonesia (Max 500 Words).
- Latest Academic transcript.
The last date to apply for the Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 is 1st March 2020.
How to Apply for the Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020
Candidates will need to submit the mentioned documents at the Darmasiswa RI official website link of an online application form that is mentioned below best of luck with the application.