International Scholarship for Women USA
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for International Scholarship for Women, which is going to be held in United States of America. The International Scholarship Program is fully funded you don’t have to spend a single penny on it.
Women from all around the world (except Iran) are eligible for International Scholarship for Women. Applicant must be competent in English. Scholarship is offering course program for Bachelor’s, Masters & PhD in all academic fields.
The best thing about International Scholarship for Women is no IELTS/TOEFL is required. The scholarship will be provided to the women that prove prior dedication to the community social work or volunteering work for empowering women.
To know more about International Scholarship for Women in USA check the provided information below and apply accordingly and if you are looking for more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner any time.
International Scholarship for Women Details
Host Country: United States of America
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible except (Iran)
Course Offering: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: April 20,2020
Now lets discuss about the eligibility criteria what are you waiting for? keep scrolling down…
In order to apply for International Scholarship for Women you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- All countries are eligible for this scholarship program except Iran.
- Age requirement depends on University requisites.
- Plan to go back on the completion of Degree program in USA.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a full-time degree program. ISW does not offer sponsorship for a part-time course or research or study.
- ISW does not provide sponsorship for distance-learning programs, language.
- Hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- courses, exchange program courses and short duration courses.
- Be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement required in writing), that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed).
- That she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program (transcript needed – English Proficiency Certificate needed), IELTS, or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
International Scholarship women in USA is Fully Funded and will cover the following financial coverage:
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student
Documents required for International Women Scholarship:
- Detailed Resume
- Two recommendation letters from Professor of last attended educational institute
- Motivation Letter that should express why you want to study in USA, and how is it helpful to you.
- Research proposal for Doctoral degree program applicants and study plan for master degree course applicants is also mandatory.
- Conditional admission letter from the U.S. University in medical, engineering or science program.
- Evidence of candidate’s English reading, writing and speaking proficiency. A letter from a previous University stating that the previous degree was taught in the English language is acceptable. Candidates submitting IELTS with at least 6 bands don’t need an English proficiency letter from University.
Last date to apply for ISW is April 20th, 2019.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for International Women Scholarship 2020-2021 you need to submit an online application form mentioned below.