Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021
Applications are invited to apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021. It is one of the most famous and prestigious Scholarship for International students, Candidates who are willing to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Mphil or Doctoral degree from Ireland are encouraged to apply for Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021.
The Fully Funded Scholarship in Ireland is awarded to those students who belong from Non-European Countries. The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Ireland. All academic fields and majors are available in Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021, which is a very plus point don’t miss this chance.
The duration of the Master’s degree program is 1 year, One-year research program, and 3,4 years for the Ph.D. Degree program. For further more information about the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2020-2021, check the provided information below and apply.
For more International opportunities visit MustakbilCorner anytime!
Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Ireland
Host Organization: Government of Ireland
Eligible Countries: All Non-European Nationals are eligible to apply
Degrees Offered: Bachelor’s, Master’s & PhD
No of Scholarships: 60
Fields Available: Almost all areas are available
Application Deadline: March 27th, 2020
Fields and Majors
Following fields and majors are offered in Government of Ireland Scholarships 2020-2021:
- Social Science
Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for the International Students; The scholars will get the following financial benefits during the program:
- €10,000 stipend for the one year study in Ireland
- Tuition fees and other registration costs will be covered by the host organization.
List of Universities Participating
Following universities are participating in Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021:
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2020-2021 is March 27th, 2020. The result will be announced on June 1st, 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for Ireland Scholarship 2020/2021, you need to fill an online application form, The official link of the scholarship is mentioned below best of luck with the application.