IREX Community Solutions Program 2020
Applications are now open to apply for IREX Community Solutions Program 2020 which is going to be held in United Sates of America. Community solutions program 2019-2020 is Fully Funded approximately 80 Participants will participate this year. All the interested candidates are encouraged to apply before due date applications sent after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
The aim of the IREX Community Solutions Program in the USA is to improve their communities by addressing issues related to the environment, tolerance and conflict resolution, transparency and accountability, and women and gender.
The duration of the Student Exchange Program is Four months. All the expenses including meals, tickets, visa, stipend, accommodation will be provided by IREX. To know more community solution exchange program check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
IREX Community Solutions Program Details:
Host Organization: IREX.
Host Country: United States of America.
Gender: Male/Female both are eligible to apply.
Program Duration: 4 Months.
Program Type: Fully Funded.
Deadline: 30th October 2019.
Following benefits will be provided in IREX Community Solutions Program 2020:
- Monthly stipend will be provided to cover your expanses in United States.
- J-1 visa support will be provided.
- Round-trip travel from participant’s home city to the U.S.
- Accident and sickness insurance.
In order to apply for the Student Exchange Program you need to fulfill following requirements:
- Applicant must be 25 to 38 years old (as of January 1, 2020).
- Applicant must be living and working in his home country.
- You are available to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2020.
- Applicant must have two years of experience working on community development, either as a full-time or part-time employee or volunteer.
- You are not a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. and have not applied for U.S. permanent residency within the past three years.
- You are a citizen of one of the eligible countries listed Below
Eligibility Countries for IREX Community Solutions Program 2020:
Following Countries are eligible to apply for IREX Community Solutions Program 2020:
- South and Central Asia: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- East Asia and the Pacific: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Uruguay.
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories.
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
The last date to apply for the IREX Community Solutions Program 2020 is 30th October 2019.
How to Apply:
In order to apply you need to submit an online application, the link for online application is mentioned below.