Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020
Finally, the wait is over! Applications are now open to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020. ISDB Scholarship 2020 is one of the highest-paid Fully Funded Scholarship Program. Candidates willing to pursue their Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D. or Post Doctoral Research program that too fully funded are encouraged to apply.
A diverse range of academic fields and majors are available in Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020. All expenses of the scholars will be covered by the Islamic Development Bank, with this scholarship candidate will have an opportunity to study in the World top-class universities located in the UK, Turkey, etc.
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is for the citizens from ISDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program its a very good opportunity. For further more information about the ISDB Scholarship 2020 check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more updates about the International Scholarship Program you can visit Mustakbil Corner any time or you can press the Red bell icon mentioned at the bottom right
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: It will vary on scholarship
Host Organization: Islamic Development Bank
Eligible Countries: ISDB Member Countries
Course Introduced: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Reseach Program
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Available Fields: Diverse range of fields are available
Application deadline: February 28th, 2020
Duration of ISDB Scholarship 2020
- 4 Years for Undergraduate program
- 2 years for Masters program
- 3 years for Ph.D. & Post Doctoral program
Available Fields and Majors:
Almost all academic fields and majors are available in Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020. Check the list below:
You can check further details here:
- Undergraduate Programme
- Master’s Programme
- Ph.D. Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET) and Bachelor studies for 21 Least Developed Member Countries
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship program for International students all expenses of the scholar will be covered by the Islamic Development Bank which is listed below:
- Monthly Stipend for the living expenses
- Full tuition fees
- Medical insurance during the program
- Air tickets at the time of joining and at the end of the program.
In order to apply for ISDB Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- ISDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries
- Candidates applying for an undergraduate degree program must have completed 12 years of education with good grades.
- For Masters, be a graduate with a grade above “good”.
- Candidate applying for a PhD degree must have a Masters’s degree in one of the mentioned fields.
- Must be medically fit.
- Not in the acquisition of any other scholarship
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 28th February 2020.
How to Apply
In order to apply you need to fill an online application form, Link of an online application form and official advertisement is mentioned below.