Job at UNESCO | National Professional Officer
Are you looking for Job at UNESCO? If Yes! Applications for National Professional Officer| UNESCO are now open. UNESCO Pakistan is looking for experienced and skillful candidates. Candidates Male/Female from all over the country are eligible to apply for this Job at UNESCO.
UNESCO tries to retain the best and top talented candidates from all over the country, for this job opening at UNESCO only nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply. All candidates are highly encouraged to apply for UNESCO Professional Officer before the mentioned due date else applications will not be considered.
For furthermore information about this UNESCO Job 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more Job opportunities from the top organization, you can visit Mustakbil Corner anytime.
Do you know Nestle is offering a virtual internship program with an attractive stipend? if you are interested in applying: Nestle Pakistan Internship 2020 | Paid Internship Program
Also, Check Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020 |
Job at UNESCO Details
Job Location: Islamabad
Job Position: Communication and Information Sector (CI)
Education Required: Masters or equivalent
Application Deadline:13th July 2020
UNESCO Pakistan Job Description
- Examine the most popular modern trends and programs country-specific results to obtain and enhance learning.
- Begin analysis and particular study to deliver sharp fragments of work products required from the work unit Field office, including reports, social media, documents, current and online publications, and new releases and website content.
- Upload to computerized systems such as SharePoint and other platforms the institutional memory of own office.
Also, Check NAB Jobs 2020 – National Accountability Bureau
Also, Check Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship 2021
Job at UNESCO Requirements
- To apply for National Professional Officer| UNESCO, you need to have a Masters or Equivalent degree in Journalism, Communication, or Information Sciences.
- At least two years of experience in the areas mentioned above.
- Candidate must have experience working in a Multicultural Enviroment.
- Good knowledge of IT.
- Candidate must have a good knowledge of English Language
- Full understanding of Urdu language
UNESCO Jobs Benefits
Following benefits will be provided during this Job at UNESCO 2020:
- Good salary package
- 30 Days annual leave
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Family Allowance and much more.
Also, Check TEVTA E-Learning Online Courses
Also, Check PNRA Fellowship 2020
The last date to apply for this Job at UNESCO is 13th July 2020. Candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible.
UNESCO is also offering an internship opportunity in Paris, France if you want to apply: UNESCO INTERNSHIP 2020
How to Apply
To apply for the National Professional Officer UNESCO, you need to fill an online application form link of application form is mentioned below.
Note once the application is submitted no modification can be made after that