Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet
Good news for the candidates belonging to the Medical field. Application is now open to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet. Pak Army is inducting for 45th MBBS & 23rd BDS Course. To all those Medical students who have a passion for joining forces and serving their Country in a medical field are highly encouraged to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet.
Candidates belonging from any city can apply for this vacancy. All candidates who are interested to serve Pakistan Army as Medical Cadets are requested to apply before the mentioned due date which is 16th August 2020.
For further more information about how to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet, you can check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Do you Know? The Chairman CPEC Lt Gen (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa has just announced three months CPEC Internship Program 2020 if you are interested in CPEC Internship you can check here and apply: CPEC Internship Program 2020
For more Youth Opportunities, you can visit MustakbilCorner at any time.
Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Details
Age: 17-21 Years
Education Required: Fsc Pre Medical
Location: Location: (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Multan, Karachi)
Application Deadline: 16th Aug 2020
BDS Course: 4 Years Degree Period at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
MBBS Course: 5 Years Degree Period at Army Medical College Rawalpindi
Military Training: 22x weeks Military Training at PMA Kakul.
Also, Check Join PAF as Sportsman and Air-Trader
Also, Check Online Business Management Course 2020
To join Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet through 45th MBBS / 23rd BDS course, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be unmarried.
- Candidates holding a Pakistani Domicile are eligible to apply.
- Age 1 -21 Years on 1 Nov 2020 (3 months relaxable on the lower and upper case).
- Weight as per Body Mass Index.
- Height minimum 5″- 4″ (162.5 cm).
- Candidates must have passed FSc (Pre-Medical) with at least 70% marks, or A-Level passed with minimum grade C.
- Candidates who have passed O & A levels will be required to obtain equivalence certificate and conversion of marks from (IBCC), Ministry of Education Islamabad, and must attach it with the application form.
- Applicants who have passed 1st Year with Min 70% Marks can also apply by submitting a “Hope Certificate”. You can get the Hope Certificate from your institution.
The last date to apply is 16th August 2020; All interested candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date.
Today is the last date to apply for Pakistan Army Medical Cadet Course if you haven’t applied yet then start applying before its too late.
Also, Check Huawei Learn On Online Courses
Also, Check UBL Jobs 2020
How to Apply
To Join Pak Army, you need to fill an application form. Candidates are requested to read the guidelines before applying for it. the official link to apply is mentioned below best of luck.