KAIST Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for KAIST Scholarship 2020. KAIST is one of the top-ranked universities in South Korea. KAIST University is now accepting applications from students all around the world to pursue their Master’s & Ph.D. degree program.
A diverse range of academic fields and majors are offered in KAIST Scholarship 2020, Candidates who are interested in pursuing their Masters or Ph.D. degree from one of the Top Rank University are encouraged to apply.
No IELTS/TOEFL is required for KAIST Scholarship 2020; you need to submit your English Proficiency certificate from your university. Currently, 11,688 students, including 915 International students, are enrolled in KAIST University. For furthermore information about this Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
KAIST Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: South Korea
Eligible Countries: All Foreign Students are eligible to Apply
Host University: KAIST University South Korea
Courses Offered: Master’s & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2020
Keep Visiting & follow our
Duration of KAIST Scholarship 2020
Masters Degree Program
- Two Year of the Korean Language Program
- 2 Years of Masters Degree program
Ph.D. Degree Program
- One Year of the Korean Language Program
- Three Years of a Ph.D. degree program
Fields and Majors Available
Following fields and majors are available in this Fully Funded Scholarship Program in South Korea:
College of Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
KAIST Scholarship 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program in South Korea all expenses of the Scholars will be covered by the host institution which includes:
- Round air tickets for the scholarship program.
- Stipend for living allowance.
- Medical insurance during the program.
- Free language courses.
- Resettlement grant.
- Full Tuition waiver.
- Research Support.
- Completion grant.
To apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate needs to submit the English language Certificate.
- Candidate must be under 40 years of age.
- To apply for Masters program candidate must have a valid bachelors degree
- To apply for the Ph.D. degree program candidate must have a valid Master’s degree
- Candidate expected to graduate at the time of applying must submit the certificate of expected graduation.
- There is no online process of applying for KAIST Scholarship 2020; candidates need to submit GKS applications in hard copies to the institution that conducts the first round of selection.
- Candidates can submit the applications either to the Korean Universities or Korean embassies.
- Before submitting your application form, you must thoroughly read into the 2020 GKS-G Applying Guidelines, available on Study in Korea website (www.studyinkorea.go.kr < Scholarships <GKS Notice).
- Candidates can not apply via both university and embassy.
The last date to apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2020 is 2nd March 2020
How to Apply
To apply the official link of KAIST University Scholarship 2020 is given below best of luck with the application!