KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021
Alright, Guys, Applications are now open to apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021. Candidates who are seeking for International Scholarships to pursue their Higher Education are encouraged to apply for the KAIST International Students Scholarship.
KAIST University in South Korea is offering Free Scholarships for International Students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s & Ph.D. Degree Program. KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021 is providing almost all academics fields for International Students.
The best thing about KAIST Scholarship 2020 is you don’t need an IELTS or TOEFL for the scholarship. You can just submit your English Proficiency Certificate from your institution. All the courses will be taught in English. All candidates are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship Program in South Korea as we all know that Kaist University is the World’s Famous and leading university.
Are you seeking for more Scholarship Opportunities? You can also check this scholarship Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021 (Fully-Funded) For International Students!
KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021 Details
Host Country: South Korea
Host University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
Degrees Offered: Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program
Scholarships Offered: More than 300
Available Fields: Multiple Fields Available
Keep Visiting & follow our
Fields & Majors
Following fields and majors are offered in KAIST Scholarships for International Students 2020:
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
The KAIST University if offering Free Scholarships for International Students, following financial coverage, will be provided to the scholars during the KAIST Scholarship Program 2020:
- Candidates will be provided with Full Scholarship.
- Tuition Fee will be covered
- Monthly Allowance for Bachelors Students: 300 USD
- Monthly Allowance for Masters Students: 350,000 KRW
- Doctoral Degree Allowance: 400,000 KRW
- Medical Insurance will be provided during the KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021.
To apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Program
- Candidates having Korean Citizenship are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship in Korea.
- Application who got graduate or will graduate from high school by 31st August 2020 is eligible to apply.
- To apply for the Undergraduate Program candidate must have finished his High School.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Program
- To apply for the Master’s Degree program, candidates must possess a valid Bachelors’s Degree Program.
- To apply for a Doctoral Degree Program, candidates must possess a Master’s Degree Program.
- Candidates with having Korean Nationality are not eligible to apply.
KAIST Application Deadline
- For the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship Program, the deadline is 22nd May 2020.
- For the KAIST Graduate Scholarship Program, the deadline is 17th April 2020.
How to Apply:
To apply for KAIST Scholarship for International Students 2020-2021, you need to fill an online application form, Applying process is online; follow the provided link mentioned below and apply.