Korea Cultural Exchange Program 2020
Application are invited to apply for Fully Funded Korea Cultural Exchange Program 2020, which is going to be held in Seoul Korea. All the cost of the exchange program will be funded by AYFN. All International candidates are eligible to apply for Korea Cultural Exchange Program.
Candidates from all academic fields are eligible to apply for Korea Cultural Exchange Program. This culture exchange program will provide an opportunity to understand different culture and understanding of Korea. Candidates Male/Female those are willing to apply for Fully Funded exchange program to Korea are encouraged to apply.
Selected candidates will get a chance to visit famous attractive sites of Korea, exchanging ideas with other international students will help in boosting confidence. Candidate are requested to apply before due date applications sent after due date will be rejected straight away.
For furthermore information about Korea Winter Cultural Exchange Program check the provided information below and apply accordingly. For more international opportunities you can visit Mustakbilcorner, or you can press the bell icon mentioned at the bottom right to stay upto date.
Korea Cultural Exchange Program Details
- Host Country: Korea
- Program Location: Seoul, the Capital City of South Korea
- Host Organization: AYFN
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Program Dates: 6 to 11 January 2020
- Deadline: 31st October 2019
Winter Korea Cultural Exchange Program is fully funded by AYFN! How ever it has provided 2 options for the candidates which are following:
- Fully Funded
- Self Funded
Now lets start with Fully Funded options and lets see what it covers, what are you waiting for? keep scrolling down and check.
- Turkey Government Scholarship 2020 for Undergrad, Master’s & PhD
- Cross Culture Program 2020 Germany [FULLY FUNDED] – Apply Online
The Fully Funded Camp Coverage:
- Round air tickets. (Economy Class).
- Accommodation will be provided in Seoul, Korea.
- Meal will be provided which includes (Breakfast & Lunch).
- Transportation for pick up from the airport.
- All activities indicated on schedule (Korean language and culture, cultural tour, Adventure tour to Nami island).
- In-country administration costs
- Local transporation (Metro, Train)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
Self Funded Camp
- USD 650 (Non-member of AYFN).
- USD 550 (Member of AYFN and Alumni of AYFN programs).
- Excluded International flight.
In order to apply for Fully Funded Korea Culture Exchange Program you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be 15 – 35 years old.
- All Nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Must be available for the Program.
- Can Adopt new environment easily.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Prior knowledge of English is NOT REQUIRED for students to participate in this program.
- Non-member of AYFN: USD 7
- Member of AYFN: USD 15
- Holland Government Scholarship 2020 for Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Korean Government Scholarship 2019-2020 – [Fully Funded]
Benefits of Korea Cultural Exchange Program
Korea Winter Exchange Program will provide following benefits:
- Korean language class
- Opportunity to learn Korean language
- Explore the heritage of Seoul
- E-certificate of participation
How to Apply:
In order to apply for Korea Culture Exchange Program 2020 you need to fill an online application form, Link of an online application form is mentioned below.
- Last date to apply for Winter Korean Cultural Exchange Program 2020 is 31st October 2019.