Korean Government Scholarship 2019-2020
All right guys the wait is finally over! Applications are now open to apply for Korean Government Scholarship 2019-2020. All Male/Females are encouraged to apply before due date, applications sent after due date will not be considered and will be rejected straight away.
Korean Government Scholarship is offering Master and PhD degree programs for international students. It is to notify KGSP Scholarship 2020 is fully funded which will cover all the expanses.
KGSP Scholarship 2020 is a valuable opportunity for foreign students to study in Korea. To know more about Korean Government Scholarship Program check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Korean Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
Host Country: Korea.
Host Organization: Korean Government.
Course Introduced: Humanities, korean Studies, Social Sciences, Culture & Art.
Degree Introduced: Masters & PhD.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
Monthly Stipend: Masters ( 500,000KRW) PhD (750,000KRW).
Deadline: 4 OCT 2019.
Following fields are eligible to apply for Korean Government Scholarship:
- Social Sciences:
- Political Science, Sociology, Education
- Korean History, Diplomatics, and Bibliography, Philosophy Korean Linguistics·Korean Literature
- Culture and Arts
- Anthropology, Folklore, Religious Studies, Musicology, Art History, Cultural Informatics, Human Geography
In order to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea you need to fulfill following criteria:
- Applicant must be a Foreign National.
- Applicants who satisfy the above qualification in relation to their nationality must hold a bachelor’s degree For Masters admission and for PhD must hold a Masters degree.
- TOPIK score certificate of level 4 or above.
- Without an above TOPIK certificate, applicants take a phone
interview and are considered to have the Korean language.
Following documents will be required to apply for Korean Scholarship Program:
- Passport page copy
- Motivational Letter
- 2 Recommendation Letter
- Passport Size Photos
- Research Plan
- An abstract of the master’s degree thesis written in Korean (For PhD degree only)
- Score certificate of TOPIK (If applicable)
- The completed online application form should be printed out, signed
at the bottom and submitted with other required documents via
postal service or in person.
- Application Fee: 50,000KRW (or 50USD) and submit on below account:
Important: Depositor name must be the same as the applicant.
How to Apply:
Filled Online application form have to be printed out, signed at the bottom and submit it with the other mentioned documents via postal service or in person. To apply check the link mentioned below.