Kyoto University Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Kyoto University Scholarship 2020. The University of Kyoto is offering Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. degree scholarships in this program. Students from all around the world can apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship 2020.
Candidates those are seeking for International Scholarship to pursue their Higher Education are encouraged to apply for Kyoto University Scholarship 2020. All courses in this scholarship program will be taught in English.
The duration of the Undergraduate degree program is four years, Master’s in two years, and for a Ph.D. degree program, its three years. To know more about Kyoto University Scholarship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Stay in touch for more opportunities you can visit our
Kyoto University Scholarship 2020 Details
Host Country: Japan
Host University: University of Kyoto
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible
Courses Offered: Bachelors, Master’s & PhD
Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
Application Deadline: February 14th, 2020
Duration of Kyoto Scholarship
- Undergraduate Degree Program: Four Years.
- Master’s Degree Program: Two Years.
- Ph.D. Degree Program: Three Years.
The University of Kyoto is offering two types of scholarships to check the details given below:
Undergraduate Degree Program
- KUAS-E Scholarship: Admission fee reduction (100%, 50% or 30%) + Tuition Reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)**
- Super KUAS-E Scholarship: Stipend (for individual expenses) 1,200,000 JPY/year*+ Tuition exemption (100%)** + Admission fee exemption (100%).
Master’s & Ph.D. Degree Program
- KUAS-E Scholarship: Admission fee reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)+ Tuition Reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)** For Masters
- Super KUAS-E Scholarship: Tuition exemption (100%)** + Admission fee exemption (100%) + Stipend (for personal expenses) 1,200,000 JPY/year*
Admission fee exemption (100%) + Tuition exemption (100%)** For Doctoral
Application Checklist for Undergraduate Program
- Application Form
- Scholarship application form
- Certificates (expected) of graduation in English
- Evidence of English language proficiency (TOEFL iBT/IELTS/PTE）
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Approved educational transcripts in English for the most recent three years
- Application Essay（300－350 words, single-spaced)
- Copy of your ID or Passport
Application Checklist For Masters & PhD
- Application Form
- Summary of Research (required for the Ph.D. program only)
- Research Plan
- Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of your Passport or ID
- One Essay（400-500 words, single-spaced)
- Approved educational transcripts in English from all Colleges and universities attended
- Certificates (expected) of graduation in English from academic institutions attended.
- Proof of English language proficiency（IELTS/PTE/iBT/TOEFL）
- One Letter of Recommendation
The Last date to apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship 2020 is 14th February 2020
How to Apply
To apply you need to fill an online application form link of application form is mentioned below: