Kyoto University Scholarship 2021
The wait is over! Applications are now open to apply for Kyoto University Scholarship 2021. This the Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan; all the expenses of the scholars will be sponsored by ADB (Asian Development Bank).
Kyoto University Scholarship is offering a Fully Funded 2 Years Masters Degree program for International Students in a diverse range of fields. No Application or Registration Fee will be charged from any candidate during the process of applying.
Each Year Asian Development Bank provides 300 Scholarships to International Students in different countries. All courses at Koyoto University Scholarship 2021 will be taught in English. Candidates who want to pursue their Master’s Degree Program from Japan are highly encouraged to apply.
Kyoto University is the most famous and 2nd oldest university in Japan. For furthermore information about the Koyoto University Scholarship 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
For more International Opportunities you can visit Mustakbil Corner at any time.
Kyoto University Scholarship 2021 Details
Host Country: Japan
Host University: University of Koyoto
Degree Offered: Masters Degree Program
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Fields Available: Multiple
Application Deadline: 11th June 2020
About ADB Scholarships
- Each year Asian Development Bank provides 300 Fully Funded Scholarships to the International Students.
- ADB also offers the Kyoto University Scholarship for the 2 Years Masters Degree Program.
Kyoto University Scholarship 2021 is Fully Funded all the expenses during the scholarship program will be covered by the Asian Development Bank, which includes:
- Housing Allowance
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Academic Books
- Air Tickets
- Visa Fees
- Research & Thesis Allowance
Following countries are eligible to apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship 2021:
- Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua, New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
Eligibility Criteria ADB Scholarships Japan 2021
To apply for Kyoto University Scholarship 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria, which include:
- Candidate must belong from the countries mentioned above
- Candidate must have a valid Bachelors’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have a good Academic Record.
- 2 Years of work experience at the time of application.
- Candidate Age must not be more than 35 Years.
- In exceptional cases for the programs appropriate for senior official age limit is 45.
- Agree to return home after the completion of the degree.
The last date to apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship is 11th June 2021; All candidates must apply before the mentioned due date.
How to Apply
To apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship 2021, you need to submit an online application. The process of applying is entirely online. To Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan, check the provided link below.