Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2020
It is to announce applications are now open to apply for Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2020. Candidates who are willing to pursue their Master’s & Ph.D. degrees from China that too fully funded are encouraged to apply for Lanzhou University Scholarship 2020.
All academic fields and majors are available in the Lanzhou University Scholarship. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this Scholarship Program. The duration of the Master’s degree program in this scholarship program is 2-3 years, and for Ph.D., its 3-4 years. No TOEFL/IELTS is required for this CSC Scholarship 2020.
Lanzhou University is one of the most renowned universities in the Nothern Western region of China, Ranks 30, among 1500 Universities across China. The Chinese Government will cover all the expanses of the Scholar; Candidates should not miss this chance; all are encouraged to apply.
For furthermore information about the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2020, check the information provided below.
For more International opportunities you can visit MustakbilCorner anytime
Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2020 Details:
Host Country: China
Host Organization: Chinese Government
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are eligible to apply
Degrees Offered: Masters & Ph.D. Level
Duration of Program: For Masters (2-3 Years), For Ph.D. (3-4) Years
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2020
Fields and Majors
Almost all academic areas and majors are offered in Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship, check the provided list below:
- Biology and Biochemistry
- Materials science
- Environment and ecology
- Clinical medicine
- Earth science
- Plant zoology
The Lanzhou University Scholarship 2020 is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship to International students; The scholarship will provide the following economic benefits to the Scholars:
- Full tuition fees will be covered
- Medical Insurance during the program
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- An allowance of Masters Students: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- An allowance of Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 Per Month
- Free University Dormitory
To apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationals are eligible to apply for this Scholarship Program.
- Candidates applying for the Master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and must be under 35 years of age.
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D. degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and must be under 40 years of age.
- Must have an excellent academic record.
- Scientific research ability.
- Degree-seeking students who have been granted for other Chinese scholarship or funding cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Online application form with signature and a recent photo.
- Photocopies of academic certificates
- Photocopy of passport
- Personal statement of (800 words)
- An updated CV
- Two-letter of recommendation
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination form
How to Apply for Lanzhou University Scholarship 2020
To apply for this Chinese Government Scholarship 2020, ou needs to fill an online application form.
You need to download the forms, take the prints, and send hard copies with required documents to the following address mentioned below.
Address: No. 222 Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, Lanzhou University Student Activity Center, Room 703, ICES, Postcode: 730000, China.